Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do I have to add Test for HGH Cycle?

DeGrey

recently there is one question that concerns me: Why do people have to add Test for an HGH Cycle?

People use guidlines such as 1IU equals 250mg of Test? That means for 5IU you would add 1250mg Test per Weeks and hence for 10IU 2500mg Test.

What scientific explanation do you have?

Can people not just run low test (250mg/week) on high hgh (5-8IU)?

Christ dude where the hell did you read this crap?

You certainly don't have to run test with hgh. They do work great together but a trt dose of test (100-200mg per week) is sufficient since you'll be running hgh for 6+ months. 2500mg of test is what the pros are running...

You could also blast and cruise your test over the course of an hgh cycle for even more results

How old are you?

recently there is one question that concerns me: Why do people have to add Test for an HGH Cycle?

People use guidlines such as 1IU equals 250mg of Test? That means for 5IU you would add 1250mg Test per Weeks and hence for 10IU 2500mg Test.

HGH+Testosterone are mainly used as part of TRT, that's why they always seem to appear together.

There is no realistic scientific comparison you can make between HGH and testosterone, that's just broscience, so don't give it too much thought.

anybody that says shit like that should be kicked in the ball bag and told to stfu.

broscience has reached a new level in retardedness.

ahhh you need to re read a lot of info...you have dosing + measurements all messed up.

but as already stated, tes + GH would be a TRT/anti aging type cycle....if you use both in low doses.

Top Bottom