Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hgh cycle

2Mighty

Recently got some real saizen hgh.
Ive done 1,5 week now on 2 iu in morning. Found a protocol on 2 iu everyday for 1 month then week 5, 3 iu daily then up from there till a good dose i can afford using for a good amount of time.
Things ive noticed already if its not just placebo, i sleep longer, and last night i stayed up late and still wasnt really tired at work today. My girlfriend has asked me why my skin on my hands are so soft, dont know if this is related to hgh, and ive only done 2 iu eaily for like 9 days.

Currently on 350mg test, 600npp weekly now, will do this for 4 weeks more then go to trt dose till bloods are good to cycle again.

Thinking of using hgh for 6-7 months stright, what is the best protocol and should i decrease when off cycle or could i try build up a good dose till next blast?

Got a good source on generics with good feedbacks too so might try that to save some money on that when i run out of saizen.

I dont see any reason to exceed 3-4 ius of HGH whatsoever brother... I generally don't recommend any higher than 3 but some do well with 4... That would be plenty to just stay on consistently... Thats a good time frame you have and you will get much more out of it going that length of time... Just keep it consistent

if you overdose on hgh you will rapidly increase insulin resistance and cause other sides and dangers like increase chance of cancer

if your gh levels were low before, simply running 2 iu's of good hgh can make a huge difference as you are seeing.

Glad you are getting some nice results already. Honestly though, you don't need to taper up or down. Just run 2-3iu per day for a minimum of 6 months.

Recently got some real saizen hgh.
Ive done 1,5 week now on 2 iu in morning. Found a protocol on 2 iu everyday for 1 month then week 5, 3 iu daily then up from there till a good dose i can afford using for a good amount of time.
Things ive noticed already if its not just placebo, i sleep longer, and last night i stayed up late and still wasnt really tired at work today. My girlfriend has asked me why my skin on my hands are so soft, dont know if this is related to hgh, and ive only done 2 iu eaily for like 9 days.

Currently on 350mg test, 600npp weekly now, will do this for 4 weeks more then go to trt dose till bloods are good to cycle again.

Thinking of using hgh for 6-7 months stright, what is the best protocol and should i decrease when off cycle or could i try build up a good dose till next blast?

Got a good source on generics with good feedbacks too so might try that to save some money on that when i run out of saizen.

HGH can work fast you're not the only one

but ED use of HGH is not a good idea, your body will get used to it

best way is 5 days on 2 days off, saves money and clears receptors

3 IUs mon-thur, 2 IUs friday
sat sun off

btw you can feel Hgh after just a few days if you're deficient

Top Bottom