Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why Am I in Such PAIN!!!???

Furio

Alright, I've been doing 1g a week(Monday and Thursdays) of Testoviron Depot for 7 weeks. Last Monday I started 1cc Zambons and 1cc Fina ed.

I can't take it anymore. Every injection site is so sore. Tried quad injections, still hurts from 4 days ago. 1st shoulder injection was yesterday. I can barely move my freakin' arm. My ass is constantly sore.

What the hell am I doing wrong? Please help!!!

Thanks, but I am using 22 gage 1 1/2" for glutes and 23 gage 1" for quads and delts. Do you think I am injecting too much at a time?

It was a joke. Anways bro, a lot of people get pain from Fina. I'd however, switch to 25gauge for the delts and quads. That may ease things up a bit. I use 23gauge 1-1/2" for the glutes. Works perfect.

ouchhh

I've always used 22g 1.5" and It seems like about going back about 5 years as were not like now. even at 2ooomg in 1wk I was not in vey much pain. but nowadays even using 500mg a wk
feels like the buns are going to explode and believe me it is real a a/s. either the products contain too much alcohol or something and they are being made almost anywhere now. Maybe whoever is making it is thinking that if it hurts a lot people will really think they have to go through a lot of discomfort in order to grow.
after all no pain no gain, right?

the most i can tolerate 1 wk at a time is 2 amps.

peace bro.

Top Bottom