Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

who watches real word on mtv????

tiny nuts

who thinks that dave from New Orleans was on roids?????????I always wounder who is on the sauce i cant help it.

I wondered that myself; I couldn't tell you if he was or wasn't though... I did wanna see someone pop that mormon chick though hahaha...

Hard to say, because some scenes he looked huge, other he looked like a few body parts were lagging.

However take a look at that dude on MTV now, the big white guy on the WWF Tough Enough , not only is he damn big, but his nipples are huge and puffy, looks like a gyno problem. WHat u guys think.

If I had to guess I would say Dave juiced. He looked pretty thick when the show started but lost a lot of bulk over the course of the show. He said is was pretty poor so who knows if he would have blown the cash on juice?

I've seen a few seasons of the realworld and I remember Eric from the 1st season saying he was busted for steroids. Anyone else remember this?

#1 YES I SAW THOSE ZITS ON HIS BACK #2 THAT DUDE ON MTV WWF WAS FOR SURE DOING ROIDS THAT WAS A BIG MOFO # 3 NO I DONT REAMEMBER ANY ONE GETTING BUSTTED OFCORSE I DONT KNOW WHO ERIC WAS . #4 LOL @ SOME ONE POPING THE MORMON CHICK

Hey tiny, they did complete blood work though, so I figured that would weed out the juicers, but the again the wwf is one big juice covention, so I guess they let it slide. WHat u think?

I THINK THEY ONLY TEST FOR POT COKE ECT ON MTV AND KNOW FOR A FACT ON WWF THATS ALL THEY TEST FOR IS POT COKE ECT.THE ONLY WAY ANYTHING ABOUT ROIDS SHOWS UP AS IF THEY LOOK 4 IT .I GET DRUGED TESTED TWICE A WEEK AND FACE HELL IF I EVER FAIL 1 TEST .AND I PASS WITH FLYING COLORS EVERY WEEK AND DONT TRY 2 MASK MY PISS. SO UNLESS THEY THINK 2 LOOK FOR IT. I HIDE MY MUSCLES THE BEST I CAN .

It is a fun game the "Who is juicin" game...I play it with my buddies all the time. David seemed to fit the profile of a juicer. Dont know if anyone heard but I even think in the reunion show he said he was trying to compete in bodybuilding.

dave had an impressive physique... either that's outrageous genetics + hardcore workouts or it's roids with good genes... heh....

Still, that punk was a real ass hole... big muscles, yeah... but even bigger attitude... somebody needed to whoop his sorry ass..
I'm just kinda surprised that he didn't get stabbed during the season... I know I would have

john

Top Bottom