Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who wants to big & who just wants to be a pretty boy

bert7753

It was brought to my attention in the vin diesil post that "chicks" don't dig midgets (5'6") with muscles. Damn I guess all the controlled torture I put my body through at gym is for not because of that. yeah right!! I don't work out like I do to fit into society's mold of what is acceptable or attractive. I do it for myself, of course it is cool when chicks dig it and honestly right now at 198lbs I am not too big for mos girls my wife digs it except for the no neck thing. But she is not happy with my ambition of reaching a freaky bigness. What are you guys working for? My personal thought is why juice if you do not want to break your genetic boundaries. MY dad is 5'2" 145lbs my brother 5'9" and about 160 to 165 ( he is a personal fitness trainer at Bally's) they both have that lean cut muscular physique which is what I had also (5'6" 165 to 170lbs)but it is also what I wanted to transcend. thanks guys I was just letting off some steam.

I do it for those reasons also. i love ppl looking at me and thinking what a freak. im 5'6 too and i love when old ladies stare at me and the young ones wet their panties :vanp:

right on bro you exactly what I am talking about although I have not reach freak status yet I look forward to it.

I'm as big as I want to be 6'2" 285lbs at 15-17% bf but I want to get leaner and not loose weight , maybe 285 at 8% . I like being alot stronger that everybody else. I got to admit though , I get kinda tired of people looking at me like I might eat their children or some thing

Just think 1200 years ago most of us would have been considered KINGS and had sagas writen about us
personaly I think that I could beat Beawoulf's ass:p

big+ripped+pretty=get into anygirls pants

hopefully find one with $$$, so she can pay for my habit

I agree with serge.:D Woman wet themselves for that tight, cut, beautiful, tanned look. The freak look scares them a little. I'm 6'5" and would love to be about 230lbs but just gotta get a couple more cycles to go. ;) ;) ;)

Top Bottom