Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who wants to big & who just wants to be a pretty boy

I'm already pretty just need big now

Sorry but this is the only pic I could find my wife took it for a photography class.

METALFLEX said:
I do it for those reasons also. i love ppl looking at me and thinking what a freak. im 5'6 too and i love when old ladies stare at me and the young ones wet their panties :vanp:
IT sounds like you are going for the chris benoit look(short but as muscular as can be)

Well.......................

Well to honest with you I was going for the pretty/model/gay look but shit I think you just want to get bigger and bigger with that hard cut look. Standing at 175 aint to great but I turn heads so its all good, now I can just imagine being at 190 shit........200lbs at 5"10 it willl be on. But I'm pretty sure once I hit 200 I'll be aiming for more mass...........:D :D :mix:

I love lifting weights and as people say "Its a form of art, its life" plus you got to admit turning heads is a f*****g plus especially when your with the chicks and their rubbing all against you complimenting you it all comes together!:D :p :)

I've always been a pretty boy but never big. I'm 5'10" and 170. I did a cycle last November that took me from 160 to 173. I've managed to maintain 170. I just got my gear for my next cycle. I plan to start tomorrow. I want only to get to 180, 185 tops!

Damn! I'll be so fucking gorgeous, I'll have to fight off you straight guys! ;)

Hey Bert...

That looks like the ending scene in the Blair Witch Project!

I like being taller, stronger, better looking, and smarter than everyone else. I like it when another guy's wife or girl is lookin my way and he gets all pissy about it and realizes there isn't shit he can do. LOL.

Even guys at work are very competitive with me because I am twice the man they are in size and looks.

I DONT WANT TO BE MORE THAN 215-220 @ SINGLE DIGIT BF%. I AM A PRETTY BOY SO I DONT WANT TO GET TOO BIG. I DONT HAVE ANY PLANS TO COMPETE SO I JUST SAY I WANT TO BE IN SHAPE FOR THE BEACH. AND MAINLY FOR SELF-SATISFACTION.

KAYNE

I want to be a pretty boy with added muscles. I never had a problem with women before, i just wanted some muscle when I saw the movie pumping iron. I was so blown away!! But if someone has a beastly looking face, I think they NEED to have big muscles to make up for it. Hence, a lot of ugly guys at the gym. :D

Top Bottom