Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who wants to big & who just wants to be a pretty boy

I always I thought of myself as an average looking
guy but when I started weightlifting and really
getting lean, my overall appearance changed
dramatically. I'm 5'9", 190lb, 11% bf. I really enjoy the
attention now. I'd like to stay around 190 but get the bf down.

I want to be a pretty boy with added muscles. I never had a problem with women before, i just wanted some muscle when I saw the movie pumping iron. I was so blown away!! But if someone has a beastly looking face, I think they NEED to have big muscles to make up for it. Hence, a lot of ugly guys at the gym.

:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol:

i like big tough hot men... not the "pretty i take longer to get ready than you do boy" BUT the hot as hell, takes care of himself with a tough attitude and heart of gold guy!!!

I like big solid guys - I'm only 5'7" - but throw on the "big shoes" and all of a sudden most of the men in the world got short?!

Regardless of how big or how much muscle a guy has, isn't the bottom line still attitude? When I was in college there were alot of frat boys who were big but always looked bloated - never cut or lean. And they all acted like they were God's gift. I guess you could call some of them pretty boys but they really just looked like jacked up frat boys who preferred to spend more time looking at themselves "flex" (HAHAHAH!) in the mirror or for each other than present themselves as intelligent young college men. (But then again, maybe that was what they were going for...?)

I'm a pretty boy fo' sho'. I want to come in at 5'11" 190 under 10 %. Still have a little ways to go.

It doesn't matter - - - As long as your presence is felt.

peace.

:fro:

Why not be both? My goal is to be 240 at 6-8% by the time Im 23, at 6'1 I think Id look good at that weight

Top Bottom