Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who here has used Nitro-tech?

LeanTeen

My best friend just bought some (4 lb. I think) and out of my concern I'd like to know how your experiences with nitro-tech? Did you gain lean mass? Did you gain hardness? Did you gain at all? How many times a day did you take it? How long did you take it and what were your gains? Most of all, did you like it?

well...

ok.. yes i took it. i took it a lot . and it worked a little. but it is kinda expensive. u r better off getting phasphagainhp and some simply protien by EAS. or optimum. something simple. Muscle tech likes to lie alot.
:mad: U aint gonna turn into dorian yates over night like they say u will.:bawling: so keep it simple. and it is all about how u train and how ur body reacts to it we are all different.:)

I agree with MetalFlex...it all depends on the person and how you are dieting and training. There definately is a lot of hype about Nitro-Tech but it is definately amongst the best. I just finished my third 4lb Nitro-tech and i have gotten results in the lean muscle mass department. I also love the taste and you dont even need a blender to mix it because its so fine and potent

Muscletech give the biggest BS :mad:

Everytime I go and buy creatine some smart ass sales dude/gal wants to sell me celltech for triple the price.

hardgainer (dammit)

The guys are right, MuscleTech are great marketers...be careful! Take what you think tastes goods and bust your ass in the gym..Train Hard!!!

Top Bottom