Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

who has a worse story than this.

karson

moved out of state to go to college with girlfriend of 6 years and best friend of 12 years. we got a 3 bdroom place. now, them two live together and are going out and i dont talk to eithor anymore.

ps: I fucked him up so bad before I left dude was in the hospital for 4 days.

I think there is no loyalty between friends when it comes to guys. They will always try to fuck your girl. That is why I do not have best friends anymore.

jim

very true, but i can hoestly say me and my boy would not. i can guarentee i wouldnt, and think he woul;d not.

I had a best friend for 11 years. We grew up together and went through a lot of shit. I know he always had my back, but when it came to girls he was a dog. He was constantly trying to get in on my last girl of 3 years. I just don't have any respect for him anymore, and sure as hell don't trust him. I talk to him from time to time, but he is indifferent and bitter.

I hope you forget about them and concentrate on the English classes. Really, you need to move on and forget those two losers. And hope they don't press charges.

Top Bottom