Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

who has a worse story than this.

That is fucked up Karson, pray they get married and have seven kids. (That'll teach them)..

And Cleaner talk about friggin awkard...you two ever venture across that line of discussion into her "sexual skills" area. Damn I'm mental...

yo, the machine

whats your tale. i find it hard to beleive you got one worse. i just got a mental picture of them banging, im gonna go throw up......lol

Had a friend with a GORGEOUS girlfriend. When he broke up with her, I decided to take up with her. He warned me that she was messed up and no matter how hot she was it wasn't worth it. I couldn't see past the incredible body.
:devil:

I got her, even double dated (skiing, mexico trip) with my buddy, who used to lay the pipe to her. She was great for about a month, after that even moving out of state didn't help. She was a complete nutcase. She followed me and got a job where I did. Had to really be cruel to ever get rid of her.
:splat:

Still friends with the guy - although he shouldn't have just told me to stay away, he should've tried to kick my ass (little spindly guy would have got hurt, but maybe I would have listened.)
:smash:

dude

you hope they put me in jain. thanks bro..dude was to afraid to turn me in. if your willing to bust a move on dudes girl, be willing to fight for her. i have always taken my beatings like a man, otherwise your a pussy rat...

Top Bottom