Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where can you Inject synthol aside from Bi's and calves..

LeoB23

Just wondering if I can inject abs, upper traps, delts, and forearms... Not saying that I plan on injecting in all these areas, I just wanted to know if it was possible or if it has been done before? Anyone with helpful info please help me out..

My penis was laggin compared to the rest of my bodyparts, so I injected 10cc's into my mushroom head....:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :spin:

HA HA Fuckin HA

The truth is I have a friend who reached his plateau and is cutting out AS use for a while and I told him I may be able to get him something so he can gain an inch on his arms and calves.. When I told him what it was he asked me if it was safe and if he could use it on his traps and forearms. I didnt know what to tell him so I thought I'd ask you guys. PS thanks for the flame M.O.D.... I'm sure you appreciate a good laugh... Peace:fro:

I think you should shoot it in your neck, you know, make sure it goes right in your main artery. Sounds stupid, but the use of benign oil for cosmetic enhancment aint to bright either. Synthol is degrading bodybuilding more every year, and i wish it were never created in the first place.

Big Buck said:
My penis was laggin compared to the rest of my bodyparts, so I injected 10cc's into my mushroom head....:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :spin:

hey buck how does your chick like it now?...LMAO

M.O.D said:

hey buck how does your chick like it now?...LMAO

Hell my mushroom is very thick...but the rest hasn't caught up yet. Once I get it in, I can't get it back out...LOL....I'm thinking of injecting some prop and sust w/ some synthol for a site injection.....;)

about the only other places to inject are the side head of the delt , and the chest all of the other places have tooooooooo many blood vessals for you to poke

Top Bottom