Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

when there is a storm coming

Froze in SD? It's in the 40's at night, and sunny with a slightly chilly breeze right now. I sat on my porch and smoked a cigar and sipped on a whiskey last night until around 10PM.

Froze in SD? It's in the 40's at night, and sunny with a slightly chilly breeze right now. I sat on my porch and smoked a cigar and sipped on a whiskey last night until around 10PM.

Hey bro, you ever stay at the Hard Rock downtown SD? I'll be there in March and I need to be flossin. Is this hotel up to my standards?

Hey bro, you ever stay at the Hard Rock downtown SD? I'll be there in March and I need to be flossin. Is this hotel up to my standards?

I've been in it. Never stayed in a room though. Nice bar/dining, and it's right on 5th street in the Gaslamp quarter, so you'll be walking distance from all the nice spots.

Hell yeah it froze. You missed it.

Stay up a little later. Shamu even got cold.

Top Bottom