Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When I wake up in the morning I will be quitting smoking...

Go and visit a cancer ward at the hospital and tell me that is how you want to die!!! Cancer cures smoking.

I have pretty severe asthma and i cannot believe a person would intentionally abuse a healthy set of lungs by smoking!!!!There is nothing more terrifying than waking in the middle of the night and you literally cannot breathe. Last time i had a major attack my girlfriend had to rush me to the hospital and i called my mom on the way there cause i thought i literally was going to die that night. It is no fucking joke messing with your lungs.

PS. I think it should be against the law (child abuse) to smoke in a car with children in it. I see people like that i want to shoot them in the face.

MP5, I agree with ya on the kids in the car thing. I used to get pissed off when I was behind a car putting out fumes and my infant would have to breathe them in...and seeing people smoking in closed up cars with little kids in there...it's not right.

Having been adicted for so long, in all honesty I wish cigs were illegal. I knew my lungs were fucked when I needed a test done to see my heart and my lungs were so dark the doc couldn't get a good view of my heart valve. That was when I decided to go on Zyban to quit. It helped, but as always, it didn't last.

I can't explain why I'm so weak about this one thing in my life but I feel like every time I try again I'm one step closer in succeeding. This is the first time I've just quit cold turkey without any alternative meds that are supposed to help here and I didn't cut down before just stopping. I've taken xanax to help with the anxiety and I feel better than I normally would so I feel like I'm gonna make it this time.

Top Bottom