Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What should I do? How should I switch it up?

Smokescreen

Experienced Noob
Platinum
I've always had this thing where taking proviron would increase my sex drive like crazy. But somewhat affect my mood. It would make take less shit from anything or anyone. Irritable I guess you would say.

But since now I'm living in a different state. And a different environment. Taking 100mgs of Proviron a day has a opposite effect on me. Not only is my libido very high. And I'm popping boners with the greatest of ease. But my mood is actually pretty damn good!

I'm falling asleep quite easily at night time WITHOUT the use of herbal sleep aids. Or WITHOUT the use of any sleep medications. I'm waking up feeling refreshed and alive. I'm much more happy. I'm smiling way more! And overall...I"m just in a much better mood.

I'm currently going through a divorce at the moment. Living in a small tiny room with all my stuff all cramped up into this one room. And with very little money to support myself. With all this happening you would think I would be down in the dumps. But instead this Proviron has been a godsend to me. A real mood lifter!

Unfortunately, I'm about to run out of my supply. And I do NOT have the money to continue this stack. BTW...my current stack is (I only do HRT doses) is 140mgs of Test Cyp per week along with 100mg of Proviron per day.

A good friend send me some Aromasins. And I'm also about to start taking my HRT prescribed HCG at 500ius per week.

Now that I have the Aromasins and HCG (but no more proviron). What do you guys suggest I do to "mimick" the same feelings and look I was getting with 140mgs of Test Cyp per week alongside 100mgs of Proviron?

So from 140mgs of Test per week WITH 100mgs of Proviron Daily TO.....

500ius of HCG per week, 160mgs of Test per week and 12.5mgs of Aromasin per day???

This sound good? Does this look as if it will resemble my current stack?

One last thing. I usually don't go over 200mgs of Test a week. Reasons? Too much E conversion ( I aromatize heavily ). Insomnia. And irritability. Which I'm surprised the 100mgs of Proviron wasn't doing. Because 100mgs per day of the stuff would have me NOT sleeping for DAYS! And not being able to handle anyones shit! LOL

Mood is affected by so any factors. What makes you jubalant in some instances can make you irritable in others.

Proviron will not aromatize but I think 100 mgs a day is a lot. It's pure DHT and that has got to take a toll on the prostate at some point.

Also, I think the HCG dosage is too frequent. It will start to lose effectiveness if you use it that often.

I appreciate your input brother. But with all due respect. We are starting to go off the subject. I'd like to remain on the subject. Otherwise my thread will just get bombarded by replies that have nothing to do with what I asked.

Hope you understand. No hard feelings?

you didn't like your masteron? and proviron is effective at 50 mgs a day you coulda stretched it out longer but I know 75-100 mgs is sooooooo fkn yummy :p

I'm running 100 mgs mast 50 mgs proviron ed with my summer cycle fkn stoked :D

ai's do not have any feel good properties such as the androgen high lol

Oh trust me. This I know! Lol. But if I go over 140mgs of test per week, estrogen then spills over to over the top referance range. Right now my E levels are 70. That's the max it can go. So! To make up for the lost androgen from lack of proviron, ill have to increase my test dose. But will have to take aroma to counter the E spillage. Question is how much? From 140 a week to now what????

140mgs of test a week brings my test levels to 1100. The top range is 850 for males. But I don't know how much it brought it up to while on 100mgs of proviron daily. Never got bloodwork this whole time to know this.

Top Bottom