Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When I wake up in the morning I will be quitting smoking...

I made it through day one fairly well, but now I'm feeling all like I wanna crawl outta my skin. Damn I hate this shit.

On a good note, earlier I was feeling well and took some new progress pics and finally put my pictures up in the member's pic's section. :rainbow: Keeping myself busy when I'm not sleeping has helped!

WHY DONT YOU TRY SOMETHING OTHER THAN COLD TURKEY QUITTING I.E....WEEDING YOURSELF OFF OR THE PATCH.

ANYWAY, CONGRATS ON QUITTING SMOKING. IMO, A WOMAN WHO SMOKES IS VERY UNATTRACTIVE. ESPECIALLY PRETTY WOMEN WHO SMOKE.

KAYNE

Gum will help... :)

My Mom had smoked for years. One day her right lunge collapsed and she was in the hospital for weeks. She quit for a few years and started back. Until one day she woke up and could hardly breeze and it must have been very scary for her, cause she quit again. Now she get colds and bronchitis very easily.. and she has meds. and a inhaler she has to do. Hopefully she quit in time that it doesn't lead in to emphzima (SP?) and lunge cancer.

Well if that not bad enough...

I know this other lady... She has smoked for years. And she quit. But it was too late. She's bed ridden now. On oxygen 24 hrs. a day.. Has to do breathing treatments. 4 x a day.. and she is in the 3 stage of emphzima (SP?).

I also told my Mom about this lady and I think it helped.. I hope it does the same for you.. :)

Pamela
:angel:

Holy shit, I totally need a cig after reading this thread. lol

Good luck with quitting, MrsPuddles. :)

Satanic Goatslayer said:
Stop being a dumb cunt.

Instead of getting breast implants, perhaps you should invest in willpower.

WELL PUDDLES, THERE YOU HAVE IT. HOW YOU CAN ARGUE WITH THIS ELOQUENCE???

KAYNE

LOL Kayne. SG called me a dumb cunt. :rainbow:

DT...Stromba's playing it safe and going to work. LOL

Ya know...I've got great willpower when it comes to other things...just not this. The only time I successfully quit smoking for any period of time was when I was pregnant...I had to do it. I think this time I'm doing better than ever...as I get older, the stuff like what Pam said really starts to hit home...I don't wanna be like that! BTW...xanax REALLY seems to be helping.

MrsPuddlesFL said:
LOL Kayne. SG called me a dumb cunt. :rainbow:

DT...Stromba's playing it safe and going to work. LOL

Ya know...I've got great willpower when it comes to other things...just not this. The only time I successfully quit smoking for any period of time was when I was pregnant...I had to do it. I think this time I'm doing better than ever...as I get older, the stuff like what Pam said really starts to hit home...I don't wanna be like that! BTW...xanax REALLY seems to be helping.

Big Sister looking out for you.. :D

You can do it...

You've done the hardest thing already... :)

Top Bottom