Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats wrong with me?

GoOnyGoOGoO

I didnt work out for like a month or so...then i went a couple of days ago.
Did my chest and bi's
thing is...that was 2 days ago and my chest is really hurtin me...it coule be just soreness but the thing is that it also REALLY puffed up and im sure its not growth. The area between my bicep and my chest hurts the most and i cant move my arms freely at all.
Anyone know whats goin on and how i can treat this?

shit man,get it looked by a doctor.you don't want to fuck around and make it worse,then you won't be lifting at all......

Might of gotten a partial chest-muscle tear, better see a Doc if it's really painful otherwise backoff lifting for awhile.

When you take a long break like that its a good idea to get back into it slowly. That sounds alot like you over did it to me.....and that pain is your tendons wondering what the hell you just did to them. I used to get this alot when I was young and naive (now I'm old and naive :) ).

To be on the safe side do as The Mann said.....get a doc to look at it.
Oh and dont train again until you are back to normal or at least know that you are ok (because the doc says u r ok and you waited for the pain to go!).....then spend a couple of weeks training light so your body is too suprised when you lift something!

GoOnyGoOGoO said:
I didnt work out for like a month or so...then i went a couple of days ago.
Did my chest and bi's
thing is...that was 2 days ago and my chest is really hurtin me...it coule be just soreness but the thing is that it also REALLY puffed up and im sure its not growth. The area between my bicep and my chest hurts the most and i cant move my arms freely at all.
Anyone know whats goin on and how i can treat this?

Sounds like a little sports injury. Take your zinc/magnesium for better recovery, then hit the weights with higher reps and comfortably lower weight.

Top Bottom