Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats Up! Post Surgery Update

Slatisimus Dorci what's up? Sorry to hear about your injury. I was just laZy and didn't work out for like 2 years! lol. Heal up fast!

Thats hard to read slat. I feel the same way. I've gained a little over 20 pounds in 12 weeks and feel like a total fat ass. I'm sure I've dropped several quality pounds of muscle as a result of the time off and surgery. I posted some before and after pics earlier in the summer. I had went from 31%BF to 11%. I had abs showing and still felt below par. I will get it back and go beyond to a higher level. I'm one of those guys that gets tunnel vision with my diet and workouts once I get on the program. Because of these injuries I would hold back on chest and shoulders. My chest didn't suffer much, but my shoulders did and were my best body part at one time. My doctor said that I should be able to get them back now. My insurance covered 80% of the surgery and I've had to fork out $1800 so far. Hopefully, I can start a good cycle beginning in late December, early January. Maybe, some of the sponsors here would like to use me as a poster child for their fat burning supplements since I'm so focused and yield excellent results. I'm glad to be back on the board. I missed you guys. BTW, my employer has me off on full paid medical leave and with my vacation time I should be off till the end of the year.

Top Bottom