Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Massive Shoulder Injury

As it relates to the stack5 tablets n2joint rx from n2bm.com + 25mg ostarine from sarms1.com + 3-6g of a high quality fish oil per day + ??mg of Nutrobal

How long would you do this?

I have read a little bit about PCT (post cycle therapy). Would it be recommended for the above? If so what would be recommended?

Thanks again!

ostarine should be cycled 4-12 weeks at a time.. the other things can be ran indefinately without any worries about suppression

nutrobal is a GH pulser, so it won't suppress your natural GH. 25mg per day is a great dosage

ostarine should be cycled 4-12 weeks at a time.. the other things can be ran indefinately without any worries about suppression

nutrobal is a GH pulser, so it won't suppress your natural GH. 25mg per day is a great dosage

Stevesmi Thanks for the help!. So if I use the ostarine Do I need a pct? What would be recommended? Given my circumstances... major shoulder injury, 56+ years old, good shape, how long would you cycle on and how long off main goal trying to improve injury recovery...

Thanks in advance!!!!

Stevesmi Thanks for the help!. So if I use the ostarine Do I need a pct? What would be recommended? Given my circumstances... major shoulder injury, 56+ years old, good shape, how long would you cycle on and how long off main goal trying to improve injury recovery...

Thanks in advance!!!!

With Ostarine being the only thing that is at all suppressive (very mild if at all), I would only use a natural test booster after you stop taking it. Run something like a bottle of HCGenerate for a PCT.

With Ostarine being the only thing that is at all suppressive (very mild if at all), I would only use a natural test booster after you stop taking it. Run something like a bottle of HCGenerate for a PCT.

MasonicBodyBuilder thanks for the help! How long would you cycle on and off? How much HCGenerate per day for how long? Thanks in advance for any help!!

I got bad news once. You make adjustments. It's pretty simple. Just do what you can do. And eventually, you'll be able to do more and do it better.

Regarding the side effects, I can tell you the following:

N2Joint RX has no side effects whatsoever

The same goes for krill oil/fish oil

Ostarine can cause mild suppression (5-10% of the one seen with steroids), which can be easily dealt with by doing a PCT with a good natural testosterone booster, such as HCGenerate ES.

Nutrobal has no significative side effects. There are two main side effects, being one of them temporary in the beginning of a cycle - water retention that goes away on the 3rd week of cycle. Also, there is the hunger.

Therefore, this stack is extremely safe, and at the same time it is very effective.

Lev,

Thanks for taking time to help!

How do you dose the HCGenerate ES?

How long would you cycle on
Ostarine, 4weeks on 4 off? Something like the following?

4 weeks -
stack5 tablets n2joint rx from n2bm.com + 25mg ostarine from sarms1.com + 3-6g of a high quality fish oil per day + 25mg of Nutrobal each day

4 week
tsack5 tablets n2joint rx from n2bm.com + 25mg ostarine from sarms1.com + 3-6g of a high quality fish oil per day + ? mg of HCGenerate ES eacch day

I meant this:

4 weeks - stack5 tablets n2joint rx from n2bm.com + 25mg ostarine from sarms1.com + 3-6g of a high quality fish oil per day + 25mg of Nutrobal each day

4 week
stack5 tablets n2joint rx from n2bm.com + 3-6g of a high quality fish oil per dayy + 25mg of Nutrobal + ? mg of HCGenerate ES eacch day

Top Bottom