Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Massive Shoulder Injury

TimL

I am new to this site. I happened upon it doing a search for growth hormone peptide use for enhancing the recovery from an injury. I have never used anything other than supplements before.... I am soon to be 57 and have been active all my life. I want to continue. I had my 3rd shoulder surgery in 18 months last week and my first follow up appt. yesterday. I was told that I will have to stop the gymnastics/bodyweight training maybe for good. I completely detached the supraspinatus, tore the labrum from about 9 to 3 o'clock on the top, torn infraspunatis, torn subscapularis, biceps tenodesis... I read a thread about a veteran who suffered a severe injury and he was given some recommendations:

https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/...oulder-injury-q-s-peptide-cycle-738493-4.html

2G creatine mono ed.
30mg zinc ed
400mg magnesium ed
2g vit c ed
150mg hexarelin 3x ed
3mg cjc with dac ew
40mcg igf1-lr3 ed

I have tried to look up these peptides to better understand what they are and how they work... I am a complete neophyte. What does ed. mean (every day) ew (every week)?

I hope this is not against the rules to ask these questions... but how & where do you obtain the peptides? how do you know that what you are getting is legitimate? What kind of money does it take to do to something like this?

Would the above be good for my situation. I have tried to talk to my surgeon & primary doc but nobody wants to talk about it...

Thanks in advance for any help!!!!

hey bud that is horrible!!

let me first suggest you find an excellent physical therapist who can help you recover if possible. one that deals with ATHLETES, not old people

peptides are very difficult to find these days because most are shipped in from china and faked or underdosed. I would not even bother. 10 years ago it was different, but today you cannot trust nobody selling them.

instead go with the tried and true. nutrobal from sarms1 is a GH pulser, so it will NOT suppress your existing GH, it will add to it. it works similar to the way GHRP's work. but with it you know its legit

i would also pick up some krill oil and N2jointrx from n2bm. they both work incredibly well at healing and shielding injuries. n2jointrx has half of the vitamins/minerals you listed.

i think between those items and working with a GOOD physicaly therapist it will give you the best chance

For many years I have been having some serious tennis elbow issues, which would not allow me to workout. In fact, the pain would sometimes get so intense, that I could not even open a door. During all those years nothing would help me. Then I have tried the stack of ostarine and N2Joint RX, and let me tell you that I was amazed with the results. My elbows got well rather fast, and now they feel like new. Basically, thanks to this stack I was able to start working out with full force again. Therefore, I can personally vouch for the effectiveness of this stack. Wish I knew back than that I could also stack in there some Nutrobal Mk-677 for more enhanced results - who know, maybe my recovery would go even faster.

The problem with peptides is that so much of the product on the market is fake. Peptides used to be great but it's almost impossible to find legitimate peptides now.

As Lev and Steve suggested - I would stick with SARMS.

The best joint supplement stack you can put together is:
5 tablets n2joint rx from n2bm.com + 25mg ostarine from sarms1.com + 3-6g of a high quality fish oil per day
http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Health-And-Wellness/N2Joint-RX-p319.html
http://www.evolutionary.org/ostarine-mk-2866-anabolic-steroids/

This will actually help heal and repair your joints and ligaments, along with reducing pain and inflammation.

The first thing to do though is to go to a good sports therapist and get your injury properly checked out. Work with him on everything. A good therapist can help rehabilitate your injury. Coupled with a good supplement stack and proper diet, your injury should heal in no time.

Here are some great products for healing ostarine, n2jointrx, Nutrobal, fish/krill oil. I would stay away from peptides as there are an insane amount of fakes out there. Real HGH would be amazing if you could get a prescription from your doctor. Other than that, I wouldn't trust much black market HGH.

hey bud that is horrible!!

let me first suggest you find an excellent physical therapist who can help you recover if possible. one that deals with ATHLETES, not old people

peptides are very difficult to find these days because most are shipped in from china and faked or underdosed. I would not even bother. 10 years ago it was different, but today you cannot trust nobody selling them.

instead go with the tried and true. nutrobal from sarms1 is a GH pulser, so it will NOT suppress your existing GH, it will add to it. it works similar to the way GHRP's work. but with it you know its legit

i would also pick up some krill oil and N2jointrx from n2bm. they both work incredibly well at healing and shielding injuries. n2jointrx has half of the vitamins/minerals you listed.

i think between those items and working with a GOOD physicaly therapist it will give you the best chance

stevesmi thanks for the help!! I am just beginning to get an understanding of this stuff ... So this is what you recommend:

nutrobal from sarms1
krill oil from n2bm
N2jointrx from n2bm

What are the doses? Any potential side effects?

I won't start therapy for 2 more weeks... Anyone know of doctor in the Columbus, Ohio area who might prescribe growth hormone or something like it? i have tried to talk to the surgeon, my primary doc is sports medicine but no one wants to discuss it with me...

Thanks again for the reply and further help!

Blessings!

Lev,

Thanks for the information! I am starting to look into these! I greatly appreciate the help!

Muskate, Thanks so much for the help! Stevemsi posted some of these but he did not have the ostarine, he had nutrobal from sarms1.

I apologize ahead if this sounds stupid, but I am just learning about all this…. It appears the nurobal is GH pulser from Stevmsi’s post. The information I see on Sarms 1 about Ostabolic-Osta (MK) - 50mg/ml @ 30ml says it helps with minimizing atrophy during recovery. Which sounds beneficial in my situation.

Are there possible adverse side effects with the Ostabolic-Osta (MK) - 50mg/ml @ 30ml or the Nutrobal (MK-677) - 25mgs/ml @ 30ml? Can I safely use these together with the stack you recommended? See below:

5 tablets n2joint rx from n2bm.com + 25mg ostarine from sarms1.com + 3-6g of a high quality fish oil per day + ??mg of Nutrobal

Thanks in advance for any further information or help!

Blessings

MasonicBodyBuilder thanks for the help!!! Seems like this is pretty much the consensus... What doses do you recommend? Any potential side effects from the Ostarine or the Nutrabol?

Thanks in advance!

Blessings

As it relates to the stack5 tablets n2joint rx from n2bm.com + 25mg ostarine from sarms1.com + 3-6g of a high quality fish oil per day + ??mg of Nutrobal

How long would you do this?

I have read a little bit about PCT (post cycle therapy). Would it be recommended for the above? If so what would be recommended?

Thanks again!

Top Bottom