Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whats the verdict on fast acting EQ?

Briweve1 said:
I would like to try it with out the Tren. I think I oculd see the EQ effects more, tren pretty much masked them.

Agreed...

When using anything stacked with Tren... it'd be very tough to say what (if any) benefits the other drugs are providing.

canadianhitman said:
I've heard of many people having a negative reaction to bold prop....hope see more reviews in this thread.

what kind of negative reaction?

also is their any pain involved? i've always wondered that. with test prop the pain is from it dropping out of the solution quickly, so whats the story with the eq prop? the concentration is hella higher than test prop heh

im assuming theres no pain since i havent seen any posts about it but at the same time im wondering wtf their isnt.. someone edumacate me

canadianhitman said:
I've heard of many people having a negative reaction to bold prop....hope see more reviews in this thread.

I got UG Bold Prop from a very reputable company and it was the worst experience of my life with gear.

I've used every type of gear, except a-bomb and suspension, and have never complained about pain before. A couple years back I use to do 2ccs of T-400 in my quad with no pain while many others use to complain about that stuff. I could shoot Test prop til the cows come home without any pain.

As for the Bold Eq.......I had a 101 degree fever on and off for 10 days. I did 6 shots EOD and hoped that the fevers would pass, but they didnt. The fever went away 2 days after my last shot. The Eq prop also gave me painful welts that lasted about 3-4 days wherever I shot it. It kicked my ass!

Again, I used a reputable UG lab, so I know it wasn't dirty, I just had a very, very bad reaction to EQ Prop. I highly suggest staying away from it.

I've been on these boards for quite a few years, and I only post important things, and this is one of them!

I hope this helps!

:king:
Kingwinny

Adam wj said:
what kind of negative reaction?

I've heard of high fevers and body aches...flu-like symptoms, from several people who have tried bold prop. Hope this stays bumped so that some more reviews are posted.

canadianhitman said:
I've heard of high fevers and body aches...flu-like symptoms, from several people who have tried bold prop. Hope this stays bumped so that some more reviews are posted.

In that case ^^^^^

Essentially I had the same experience as KingWinny. Bold Prop from a well-known UG lab, gave me flu symptoms the same day as inject, and hard lumps on my ass that actually moved a little each day, went away after about 4 days. Tried 3 injects, same response each time. I've tried all types of gear including short esters like tren and NPP and never had pain or flu before, but this bold prop killed me.

tiger88 said:
i hear a few kids on the playground these days are making it and how is the fast acting eq working out?

doses and duration too please?

also cycle that it would fit into nice also

mmm..
thats an interesting one.
but i think what makes eq so special (and other long acting steroids like nandrolone and sustanon) is that they slowly release.

i dont know bro.. bump for more knowledge!

Top Bottom