Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats the hardest leg workout you ever done

TheSunfer6

Hey guys whats the best and hardest work out for leg volume and muscle , how many reps and series? my upper body is fine but my legs still skinny, just looking for a good rountine to layout.

thank you.

Have you ever tried german volume training? It is extremely simple and extremely effective.

German volume training consists of 10 sets of 10 reps with 1 minute rests in between. That sounds simple on paper but put into practice, it is not easy at all.

A good GVT volume leg workout for muscle gains would look something like this:
barbell squat 10 x 10
barbell straight leg deadlift 10 x 10
standing calf raise 10 x 10

I post all my daily workouts in this thread here. You could use a couple of my leg workouts as templates for your own workouts: https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/muskate-s-daily-workouts-log-1486295.html

For me, the hardest workout I have done was a superset I have done not long ago - squats (12 reps with max weight, and immediately 20 reps with half that weight), quad extentions (the same approach, without rest in between exercises), hip biceps (the same thing), calves....3 rounds of these without any rest.

Heavy squats. That is the hardest leg workout you can do. Add in any other exercises you want but if you do 5 sets or so of heavy squats your legs will grow.

Top Bottom