Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats the deadliest martial arts.?

Hey there are some good shooters out there, are you willing to sacrifice your life just to check if the guy pointing you a gun is good at it? I know I wouldn't... having a real gun pointed at you is really different from paintball... If a robber has a gun he is not coming from 100m away pointing a gun at you, he just surprises and period.

Most people posting here are assuming that thieves are just retarded and don't know how to use the gun, overconfidence kills bros.

Oh I am not saying I am going to start charging some guy with a gun..but if he is within a step or 2 and doing what most morons do which is lift their shirt showing Hey I have a gun..I'm gonna run up grab your chin and spin your head like a top.

Oh I am not saying I am going to start charging some guy with a gun..but if he is within a step or 2 and doing what most morons do which is lift their shirt showing Hey I have a gun..I'm gonna run up grab your chin and spin your head like a top.

Hey me too! I even would make him shoot himself in da balls. LOL

lol I wouldn't mind doing that. I just think the odds are against that...but...even a .38 going off in the proximity of your cackenbalz would really make a nervous huh?

lol I wouldn't mind doing that. I just think the odds are against that...but...even a .38 going off in the proximity of your cackenbalz would really make a nervous huh?

The heat of the bullet passing through... LOL :biggrin:

lol the gun goes off..the heat and feeling of flame on your jubblies...the ringing in yours ears...lol would shit themselves jump and start handing you their wallet and watch. Ending off with the suddenly becoming religious and posing up the Spectacles testacles wallet n watch!

Kids really.

Guns are good for what they are good for but they are not the end all and be all of fighting. I have a friend that is an IPSC Class "A" shooter. He's very fast with a pistol. I told him that he can have a pistol pointed at my head and if he is within my circle I can disarm him before he can pull the trigger. I did it ten out of ten times. And that's not draw and fire that with the pistol pointed at me.

Generally under pressure people will miss. Saw a thing on TV about a real life event. A cop was going into a store. A bad guy the cop knew was coming out. They saw each other over the hood of a car. They both pulled their pistols and started firing across the hood of the car. Both emptied their pistols ( that's thirteen rounds each) and nobody was hit. The Army did a study to compare rounds fired to rounds that hit. They came up with 1000 rounds fired to get 7 rounds that hit. If that is the standard ratio you have to fire 143 rounds to expect one hit. It's small wonder 13 rounds didn't hit a guy over the hood of a car. And for all you target range warriors remember what Bruce Lee said "boards don't fight back" The same goes for paper targets.

The Marines use a laser system on their rifles to play war games. They thought it would be fun to go up against the local paint ball club. They got their asses handed to them. This pissed them off so they got their shit together and did it again. They got their asses handed to them again. They realized their laser system didn't prepare them for having something actually coming at then. Even if it was only a paintball. The internal fear of being struck, you can see the paint ball coming at you, was causing their minds to forget their training. Winning in a fighting is in controlling your mind.

The best way to control a group of people is to control their minds. Of course this means you have to be in control of your own. And from what I've seen here I don't think there are many here that can do that. To control your own mind means to control your emotions as well as not having fear. ( for all of you that got piss off at what I just said have no control of your mind ) and so ends the lesson.
marshall studies after WWII
in a 40 man platoon in a firefight
half didn't fire at all
out of the other 20 only 2 effectively fired their weapons

Taiji Quan I can't say I have heard of but I just looked up a little. I see its' related ti Tai Chi? Those are surprisingly effective for the duration of your life. benefits in overall sense of well being reflexes speed and endurance are incredible. Qi Gong is another I haven't studied much about. I did take Southern Style shaolin for a year and a half under Grandmaster Lu. A very interesting guy lol. I to this day even among asian men haven't met someone so quiet. My Parents took Tai Chi from him. I miss roots style Shaolin training more than I care to say. I don't care about lethal. My speed reflexes and flexibility. Overall Athleticism was through the roof when I was studying. And really all i was doing was repeating 18 exercises over and over lol.

Kali/Escrima. Its one of the few arts that still remains true to its original combative history. You learn weapons simultaneously with empty hands. I've been doing martial arts for over 24 years and have yet to find a style that's more effective in real situations on a regular basis. Were I to choose a single art to study, it would be Kali/Escrima without hesitation.

Look at it this way. How many other styles will have instructors with knife scars from actual death matches?

Kickboxing is great for basics, which is what the majority of fighting actually is. Any grappling (Sombo, JiuJitsu, Wrestling) art will be mediocre at best against multiple attackers. A traditional art (Hwa Rang Do, Shaolin, Tai Chi) won't really compliment your kickboxing training very well. Pressure point fighting (Ryukyu Kempo, etc.) is good, if you have a couple decades to dedicate to it. Krav Maga is good but its the method of training, not the techniques. Its very basic but trained at a high intensity. Like I said, I would suggest Kali/Escrima, but make sure you find a credible instructor and not someone that's just arbitrarily swinging a stick around.

Top Bottom