Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats the deadliest martial arts.?

I have trained 7yrs Kung Fu both tiger style and at the moment praying mantis and I think it is the superior of martial arts as most martial arts derived from Kung Fu it's the original and in my opinion the best and after seven years I still learn more every training season pressure point 'forms weapons ect would take a lifetime to master and is far more deadly than most people think it's up to the shifu to teach you if he thinks you will not abuse his teachings

do you learn grappling techniques in tiger/praying mantis?

I just think that if you dont know how to fight on the ground it is a huge weakness.

I've trained in combat hapkido for about 8 years. Very effective and quite brutal. It's designed to function in the real world and not in a ring.

Agree with JT. You must have some grappling or you are at a serious disadvantage. As far at deadliest IDK. As far as practical my thought would be MuyThi.

Agree with JT. You must have some grappling or you are at a serious disadvantage. As far at deadliest IDK. As far as practical my thought would be MuyThi.

Yes!!!! What it all comes down to it there is nothing more effective than a shin bone across the face!!!!

I love muay thai.. dont get me wrong. but :) nothing compares to a huge throw ... heck almost nothing compares to a good foot sweep or trip in a self defense situation.

Ive seen guys take punches, kicks, etc etc.. No one gets up from a good throw :) ok bias rant over :)

Aikido is my second favorite...does that make me completely insane? Or well 3rd but finding a legitimate Southern style SHaolin instructor is next to impossible. ps I agree on the Jits back in the gracie days it was pretty impressive watching what some of those guys were doing. Today it's like watching 2 drunks fight that are to lazy to really go at it.

I didn't see Aikido mentioned as an option. A little curious to what people think about that style other than myself.

Sorry Krav doesnt impress me I should probably research more but it seems like organized pit fighting.

i like aikido but recently was in a fight with a guy who was a black belt in isshinryu it was crazy. now did i loose no but it was close fight. my dad is what he says a black belt in aikido and has been kinda training me in it since i was small. but i would say the most deadly of all is the art of understanding there is no such thing as a fair fight.you can use anything in your surroundings to win no matter what.

i like aikido but i think it takes most people way to long to get 'good' or effective

krav has a TON of fakers. A TON. makes me sick.

I like styles that have good / real sparring. boxing, wrestling, bjj, muay thai. etc etc

Top Bottom