Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats the deadliest martial arts.?

Any martial art is good.

The reality of the world is 99.9% of the time if you get in a fight you are going up against an untrained opponent. People piss and speculate... but the reality is there aren't a lot of ninja out there looking for a fight. What you really get is a nuts homeless guy, or a barroom drunk who thinks he is a bad ass, or some crack head trying to grab a purse... and none of them know jack. They don't train. They don't know how to throw a punch. And they go down in less than 5 seconds.

Simply studying anything teaches you to coordinate your body so that you can fight more effectively. I see guys all the time dis one style and praise another... but in the real world I've seen people knocked out by every style of martial arts there is.

It doesn't matter what you practice. It just matters that you do practice.

I Agree with that wholeheartedly. Just being able to take a punch can scare most people that don't get what it means to feel a really good solid bone jarring Crunch into the skull.

I am training Penjak Silat right now and I love it. It is a multi opponent system and I find it highly intuitive.

I have heard that it is quite similar to Krav Maga.

There is a martial arts/boxing shop that has just opened on my little high street, and the chaps that own it are lovely and train Wing Chun.

He told me a funny story the other day.

One of his students was out on the lag and several lads decided they wanted to fight him.

All he did was assume a fighter's posture and they all backed off.

If someone says they want to fight, I am hitting the Karate Kid posture.

:biggrin:

No that's very true. Throw your hands up like you know what your doing and most people are like...Oh crap they might hit back...Hey man Peace out gotta go!!...It's sad people bust the e-tuff even in person.

1v1 with less than 20 feet between you and a skilled fighter the gun loses on draw and fire tests. My favorite is hwarang do for people that relied on a boxing type format. A it teaches you a ton of throws joint locks and is well versed (father art of Tae Kwon Do) in kicks and punches.

Hwarang do Short of Shaolin and Tai Chi styles is probably the most comlete martial art. Although it is not nearly as fluid as Kung Fu it's effective...Extremely effective...and fairly ruthless...youtube search Hwa Rang Do

Sorry bro, maybe 5'. LOL. If you're 19'away ill blow your mother fucking head off. No contest. Game over. Have a nice day.

Ok enough said... most deadly martial art makes no sense... Some arts were created by little guys for little guys to be able to beat bigger guys... It's a individual thing some arts are good for people with small frame, others for large individuals, other for flexible and fast people etc etc etc...

So a martial art can only be deadly if the person applying it fully MATCHES it's principles. So it's really a subjective matter...

The scary part is large people that train to be very fast..I think JKD and Shaolin are surprisingly adaptable for people with larger frames. Same with Muay Thai

Bro measure out 19 feet. Actually..before your John Wayne self even goes that far Mr Doc Holladay...

Look up the information...Google the worlds knowledge at your finger tips occasionally means you should search for something other than boobs :)

lol jk

and ya 20 foot rule is for real. My speed tests were 4.3 seconds to draw fire 2 rounds at 2 seperate (gapped 10 feet target 15 inch square) and one 25M target. first 2.5 -3 seconds is easily draw time. It is well documented how easily someone can be overcome before they can draw. And before your e ninja skills get too insane it's also well documented of the number of fire fights there have been. Including firefights with trained personel. How many of those shots actually hit anything....Percentage is below 1 percent if I remember correctly. I charge you reach first 6 feet is one step and my arm 2 more running steps and I'm full charge with 1 arm already on your gun hand my elbow in your throat OR knive in between your ribs.

Kids really.

Guns are good for what they are good for but they are not the end all and be all of fighting. I have a friend that is an IPSC Class "A" shooter. He's very fast with a pistol. I told him that he can have a pistol pointed at my head and if he is within my circle I can disarm him before he can pull the trigger. I did it ten out of ten times. And that's not draw and fire that with the pistol pointed at me.

Generally under pressure people will miss. Saw a thing on TV about a real life event. A cop was going into a store. A bad guy the cop knew was coming out. They saw each other over the hood of a car. They both pulled their pistols and started firing across the hood of the car. Both emptied their pistols ( that's thirteen rounds each) and nobody was hit. The Army did a study to compare rounds fired to rounds that hit. They came up with 1000 rounds fired to get 7 rounds that hit. If that is the standard ratio you have to fire 143 rounds to expect one hit. It's small wonder 13 rounds didn't hit a guy over the hood of a car. And for all you target range warriors remember what Bruce Lee said "boards don't fight back" The same goes for paper targets.

The Marines use a laser system on their rifles to play war games. They thought it would be fun to go up against the local paint ball club. They got their asses handed to them. This pissed them off so they got their shit together and did it again. They got their asses handed to them again. They realized their laser system didn't prepare them for having something actually coming at then. Even if it was only a paintball. The internal fear of being struck, you can see the paint ball coming at you, was causing their minds to forget their training. Winning in a fighting is in controlling your mind.

The best way to control a group of people is to control their minds. Of course this means you have to be in control of your own. And from what I've seen here I don't think there are many here that can do that. To control your own mind means to control your emotions as well as not having fear. ( for all of you that got piss off at what I just said have no control of your mind ) and so ends the lesson.

bottom line, if someone pulls a gun on you, your screwed. if someone has a gun, but hasnt pulled it yet, you can attack them before they can pull it out. however, i can pull my spring assisted kershaw and have it locked out in under 2 seconds... you can train krav maga all day, but when it comes down to it, i bet i can stab you ass a few times. just sayin

Usually when someone points a gun at you and keeps distance from you it's game over. Now if you are within reach that's a different story...

lol Saibot the documents he is bringing up are well documented. most police that are shot are shot with their own guns. People try to aim at a moving target that thought takes time to react. in RARE cases they are fast enough. (people who train in live fire type environments) Krav Magra is over rated imho but it is pretty rough stuff.

The problem with Martial Arts is not the art itself.

The problem is everyone wants to be a bad ass in 3 months or 6 months. A true martial artist dedicates his entire life to the art of war. That is someone to fear and no you have no idea what he looks like. Because he's not in MMA or UFC or bragging about hitting a heavy bag for 700 ft lbs of force. He's just dedicated and unshakable. It irritates me sometimes you hear these people talk about the "mystical old martial arts" being out dated...The art itself is more relevant now than they can imagine. You don't fight in horse stance...You train your body and mind over years. Gradually becoming a weapon heart mind and soul. BUT these fuck sticks wanna be called a badass in 3 weeks. So they go to some LA Boxing gym or Muay Thai gym that some over glorified egomaniac runs with his trophies. Train for 4 months and wear United Studio of Self Defense T Shirts. Oops I mean "Boxing" or whatever T Shirts.. They have no idea the dedication it takes to get these martial arts to a reflexive state. Where it truly becomes a part of your natural movement.

Top Bottom