Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats the deadliest martial arts.?

Krav magra is a really interesting modern martial art. For my taste I prefer martial arts that can be practiced for a lifetime without scarring bones joints tendons. yes it's effective however other than the fight dirty mentality it's not proven itself to be any more lethal hand to hand combat than any form of martial art. It has a different mentality and that's the limit of the advantage imho.

compare that the the fighting styles of Korea, Japan, Brazil, China and you'll see fighting systems that were designed to fight wars hand to hand. (Shaolin monks fought off multiple attackers with knives swords and spears.. Yes their dedication was second to none not to simplify the Monks ability.)

21 foot rule is something I was taught in the military and after the military in personal security. If the gun is already drawn and aimed..no your not going to beat his finger. The trial or test is can you draw and fire a shot before I can get to you with a knife or punch. The answer is no! Look it up and you'll find information.I know most people believe that a gun wins all but surprisingly it's relatively slow to draw and aim.

First look up how many shots are typically fired in a fire fight and how many typically hit any targets.(I don't include targts shooting at cars with 100 rounds they might as well just throw a grenade inside but hey..

Then look up how many police officers have been shot with their own gun from an unarmed assailant.

Mui Thai is extremely effective 1v1 but you don't see it in mma for a reason. Tae Kwon Do and Mui Thai and boxing among several other sports are very limited in their attack methodology.

UFC and MMA fighters are good tough guys with solid conditioning and a well trained punch. Good wrestling basics,2 kicks to their repetoire and a desire to be famous.

The most lethal fighters in the world aren't allowed to use their normal attacks in UFC and MMA type fights. WHy? because most of those attacks were originally designed to be maim and destroy, which is why you don't see their styles/tactics or disciplines represented in MMA and main stream media.

P.S. the reason I don't watch the MMA stuff and UFC stuff anymore is...well..watching 2 guys spend 5 minutes rolling around on the floor wrapped up in each others legs to try and get the other one to tap out? Now female greased pig wrestling!! that's a sport

Last edited:
I have been Kickboxing for years and I am looking for something to compliment this. I am wanting something real world, meaning that it has to be effective against several attackers... thanks....

Krav Maga, Kajukenbo, Hawaian Lua, Kempo, Hwarang Do, Eagle Claw Kung Fu, Aikido, Wing Tsun, Russian Systema, all good to manipulate soft tissues, small joints and finish up real quick but also very hard to learn because kickboxing over the years has built a strong mindset within you.

Ooh

Good point....Pa Kua is a name for the "Nerve" manipulation attacks. There's a thousand different people that claim to know it..You can call 90% of the Full of SH@#$ But the question is can you dump your current fighting instincts and mentality and learn a new one.

P.S. the reason I don't watch the MMA stuff and UFC stuff anymore is...well..watching 2 guys spend 5 minutes rolling around on the floor wrapped up in each others legs to try and get the other one to tap out? Now female greased pig wrestling!! that's a sport

Personally I disagree with this, considering I see jits as a beautiful art form. When you have a wrestler who is laying on a someone, it becomes extremely boring. The "lay and pray" tactic has brought a very bad name to mainstream mma. However, when two good jujitsu technicians are rolling, its becomes very interesting to watch to me.
I do in fact agree that the athletes involved in main stream mma (i.e.dream, ufc, etc) are not the "toughest" men on the planet. In a ring environment, the toughest man or woman doesnt always win. It comes down to who an manipulate the judges through scoring, ko's, or submissions.

I would have to agree that Krav Maga has to be the most dangerous martial art as actually applied in a combat setting (according to the Israeli army). However, it seems very difficult to learn.

How about Sambo?
iM leaning toward Krav Maga.. I hope its offered near me./

Aikido is my second favorite...does that make me completely insane? Or well 3rd but finding a legitimate Southern style SHaolin instructor is next to impossible. ps I agree on the Jits back in the gracie days it was pretty impressive watching what some of those guys were doing. Today it's like watching 2 drunks fight that are to lazy to really go at it.

I didn't see Aikido mentioned as an option. A little curious to what people think about that style other than myself.

Sorry Krav doesnt impress me I should probably research more but it seems like organized pit fighting.

Aikido is my second favorite...does that make me completely insane? Or well 3rd but finding a legitimate Southern style SHaolin instructor is next to impossible. ps I agree on the Jits back in the gracie days it was pretty impressive watching what some of those guys were doing. Today it's like watching 2 drunks fight that are to lazy to really go at it.

I didn't see Aikido mentioned as an option. A little curious to what people think about that style other than myself.

Sorry Krav doesnt impress me I should probably research more but it seems like organized pit fighting.

Check my post. I mentioned Aikido.

Rock N roll :) I like hearing about the martial arts that focus a great deal on mentality and focus in the fighting.

Theory...a rabid tiger can still have his head blown off by a smart and focused hunter.

Any martial art is good.

The reality of the world is 99.9% of the time if you get in a fight you are going up against an untrained opponent. People piss and speculate... but the reality is there aren't a lot of ninja out there looking for a fight. What you really get is a nuts homeless guy, or a barroom drunk who thinks he is a bad ass, or some crack head trying to grab a purse... and none of them know jack. They don't train. They don't know how to throw a punch. And they go down in less than 5 seconds.

Simply studying anything teaches you to coordinate your body so that you can fight more effectively. I see guys all the time dis one style and praise another... but in the real world I've seen people knocked out by every style of martial arts there is.

It doesn't matter what you practice. It just matters that you do practice.

Top Bottom