Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's the best brand of cell phone?

I had verizon for years - they pissed me off to such an extent at there store when I wanted to upgrade my service add a family plan I cancelled my service and I went to cingular, loved the idea of the roll over minutes and then they combined with ATT and honestly I have no big complaints with reception or service.

Hey U get the the 3g upgrade. I only started to text this year. However, the I phone is such a pain to post or text with.

Great phone if U are just looking for a fun phone. However, if U are really tech saavy and need a business gadget, then yeah, no go. I got like till Jan 10 2010 to finish my contract, and basically, my mom is gonna finish out my contract.

I wanna get something else and she needs a new phone, we went in together and got the 3g upgrade. She doesn't text, and only knows her email, and a couple of medical websites. She loves the Ipod, but thats bout it. I think the Iphone is awesome if U are looking for a fun phone, and thats all.

I got a new one on the way home from work today. Has a tv built into it, got a free month of that to test out. It's another LG, not sure of the name, it's charging in the other room.

For work my phone has to function in elevators and underground parking garages so that's how I judge my phones.
If it can shoot a 2 meg photo and e-mail right away then bonus I'm in.

My Qualcomm 3G CDMA does that and more

All the LG phones failed miserably.

I got a new one on the way home from work today. Has a tv built into it, got a free month of that to test out. It's another LG, not sure of the name, it's charging in the other room.

Invision is what it is... and the tv works flawlessly! Looks crisper than my tv at home :confused:

Top Bottom