Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which I-phone provider (AT&T, Verizon, Sprint) do you perfer? and WHY?

rnch

not a mentor
EF VIP
I'm hoping to squeeze enough bucks out of my suck-azz tax refund to ugrade to the newest I-phone.

the combo of voice entered text messaging and the picture view-finder built into the front of the phone is calling out to me to dump my ancient samsung propel cell phone.

It looks like only 3 cell phone providers (AT&T, Verizon and Sprint) support the I-phone.

I am looking at monthly charges first, then features. I text my fool fingers off, make very few voice telephone calls, take/send a moderate amount of pictures, never play video games.

Which cell phone network would you recommend...and why?

Ill give you one answer, because if you knew what I knew, you would only have one choice.
There is one provider with the largest, best maintained, wider bandwidth, highest % success rate for calls & data, best handoff performance, and never throttles users. It would seriously piss you off if you saw the actual performance statistics and coverage of two of these companies. Last...You Get What You Pay For!!
Not att
Not sprint
verizon is hands down the only choice if you saw behind the smoke and mirrors.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EliteFitness

pm me if you have a question, lol probably shouldnt be out spilling beans on money machines.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EliteFitness

I have had AT&T for years and they are horrible. I have the iphone 4g and the coverage is great however AT&T has the worst customer service ever.. Stick with Verizon.

I was initially attracted to sprint's "everything" pricing on i-phone usage; but after the negative sprint comments (and the positive verizon comments)...I'm starting to have my doubts.

:confused:

worst part of sprint, is you drop calls a lot (at least I did).

Even when I lived in Kansas City (which is sprints headquarters) I would drop calls a lot and it would be random too

Top Bottom