Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which I-phone provider (AT&T, Verizon, Sprint) do you perfer? and WHY?

It looks like only 3 cell phone providers (AT&T, Verizon and Sprint) support the I-phone.

Lol what other phone providers are there? Besides weak ass t mobile

I have both Verizon and AT&T (one business; one mine), and Verizon seems to have coverage where AT&T doesn't, and vice-versa. Verizon is MUCH MUCH MUCH better on customer service (AT&T sux eggs). I've had AT&T for about 9 months, and haven't had a single bill that I didn't have to call up on a mistake. They're constantly adding or removing services and fees that I didn't want done, and they're always apologetic for it, but I don't like babysitting my cellphone company.

Charles

I have AT&T because when I first got my 3GS no one else offered the Iphone and I never changed carriers. Now that I have 4 and my contract is up next year I'll probably switch.

The technology that comes out of Verizon will blow you away over the next 12 months. Expect BIG things.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EliteFitness

Ill give you one answer, because if you knew what I knew, you would only have one choice.
There is one provider with the largest, best maintained, wider bandwidth, highest % success rate for calls & data, best handoff performance, and never throttles users. It would seriously piss you off if you saw the actual performance statistics and coverage of two of these companies. Last...You Get What You Pay For!!
Not att
Not sprint
verizon is hands down the only choice if you saw behind the smoke and mirrors.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EliteFitness

Cell phone jammer is an interesting and helpful device when we don’t want to be bothered by the cell phone noise. I just bought myself a cell phone jammer the other day,it is working great and BTW, it’s legal here in my country.

Cell phone jammer is an interesting and helpful device when we don’t want to be bothered by the cell phone noise. I just bought myself a cell phone jammer the other day,it is working great and BTW, it’s legal here in my country.

Fuck off you stupid son of a bitch. Quit bumping old threads

Top Bottom