Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's some good things for girls to take for fat burning?

Frankrex

Hi just doing so research for my girlfriend,
Just wanted to know what's some good things to take for fatburning/stripping that would be more recommended for girls? I know some things that guys take for that stuff I.e clen, but don't wanna lead her down the wrong path just incase it's not recommend for female use ect.
Anyway anything would help guys!

A properly nailed diet is probably more vital for a woman than a man. Barring any type of hormonal imbalances (or other health conditions) I feel there's no reason why a woman [under 35] shouldn't be able to achieve BF into the high teens with diet and exercise alone.

Well roughly what would be the best diet to loose as much body fat as possible, and even workout plans? Do you have any good links? Because she's been really strict with diet and training the last 12month but has gotten to the point where she just isn't losing anymore bodyfat
Any good links ect would be good, cheers

Well roughly what would be the best diet to loose as much body fat as possible, and even workout plans? Do you have any good links? Because she's been really strict with diet and training the last 12month but has gotten to the point where she just isn't losing anymore bodyfat
Exactly what is her diet, calories and macro wise? For that matter, what is her height, weight, age, bodyfat? What are her goals? All of those facts go into considering what she should be doing.

A woman who wants to compete in a figure competition has different goals than someone who is trying to achieve a level of leanness that can be (healthfully) maintained over a long term.

OTOH, if she's been dieting for over a year due to being overweight and she's lost quite a bit without changing her diet she needs to adjust how she's eating to reflect those losses.

GW at 20mg per day helps tremendously with fat loss, and doesn't have any real side effects. That's my best recommendation. It's available at SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

She could also combine it with some fat burners like N2Burn or Yohimflame. Of course diet and training are going to dictate 70-80% of her results

you're right

Hi just doing so research for my girlfriend,
Just wanted to know what's some good things to take for fatburning/stripping that would be more recommended for girls? I know some things that guys take for that stuff I.e clen, but don't wanna lead her down the wrong path just incase it's not recommend for female use ect.
Anyway anything would help guys!

READ THIS..............

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...-build-muscle-loose-fat-then-read-712503.html

My girl LOVED yohimflame. Paired with exercise (didn't watch her diet cuz I'm bulking all year long) and still dropped 2% body fat down to 15%!
Otherwise I've heard good things about GW too from my boy's at the gym. Gotta be good for women too then

Top Bottom