Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What to do when you don't trust your woman?

Spunky

Maybe there are some other guys like me.. but I am extremely jealous. I mean I have a good lookin girl but I am all the time paranoid about crap. Like I get pissed when she talks to other guys, but I try to not let her know it bothers me. It causes problems in our relationship. See she's gone to the beach this weekend with her friends (all female) and im gonna be a nervous wreck until she comes back.......... I tell myself i trust her, but..... I still have those thoughts in the back of my head. Any other guys out there like this? I've been cheated on before and I think all this stems back to that. But are any of you guys as jealous as me?

i have also been cheated on in the past so i knwo how you feel,no matter how much you love the person you still will have doubts,i still cant get my jealousy and paranoya away,maybe time will help ya bro

Get over it or she'll end up wandering off. Some girls like a LITTLE jealousy, but a lot it with insecurities on top of that will make them run.

i know.. i have to get over it. but thats easier said then done. See she's a very outgoing and talkative person. And she's nice to everybody.. if a guy comes up and talks to her she'll talk and talk and talk.. but she promises me that is as far as it goes.. i just have doubts.

I used to be the same way, still am but not as bad. You just have to deal with it and try not to think about it. If she does do something, which she probably won't, at least you will find out about the way she is now instead of worrying about it for years and then finding out somewhere down the road. I know it's hard, but you gotta trust her, or she will end up leaving anyway.

The Dude said:
Get over it or she'll end up wandering off. Some girls like a LITTLE jealousy, but a lot it with insecurities on top of that will make them run.

Hmmm...good point. I am shutting my own mouth the fuck up from now on.

Give her a necklace as a gift, but have it be actually one of those shock collars. If it picks up male pheremones on its sensors, it shocks the bitch. :kaioken:

my bf is a pretty jealous guy but i just tell him to cool it. he's a lot better than he used to be. after 6 years he kinda gets the picture that i'm not going anywhere

My best friend's new woman, well, he's big time jealous of her, he knows it, he tries not to be, but he can't help it.

He was all upset last night when she told him she was entered into a wet t shirt contest and she said she was going to do it.

Hey it's 100 dollars win or lose.

You just have to let the jealousy go. Period. It is a loser for everyone involved. It does not make the person you are with less likely to cheat, and it does not make you feel any better.

Let it go. You will be happier, and your relationships will be better off.

Top Bottom