Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What to do when you don't trust your woman?

Having a lover is kind of like having a cat.
You don't own the cat, the cat is there because she wants to be.
You try to cage the cat, keep it against her will, it will just freak out and run away.
Cat's do like to go out, survey the neighborhood, see what the neighbors are up to,
but hopefully they come home to you cause they want to.
If not, you're better off she goes away.

well, it only takes one woman to wreck your life. I don't have a problem with the jealousy, it is the trust that is hard. I never trust anyone totally.

I think you should read what Bikinimom just wrote because she makes alot of sense and sounds like she knows what was and is the right way to be.

Personally I was a jealous type when I was 18-20 y/o. But then I learned how to be comfortable in my own skin and not take things so seriously. If it works it works, if it doesn't it doesn't period!!I won't say I never ever get jealous in my life today but I don't let it rule me.

Dude sounds like when your girlfriend goes out you seem to stay home. Take it from me, keep on being with your friends and have your own persona and stop depending on your spare time being centred around her, because the way you are now you will lose her eventually and just do it again in the next relationship you get into.

thanks for the advice.. honestly this is the girl who has cheated on me before.. (i didn't bring that part up). we broke up for about 8 months and go back together.

I would love to tell you what happened in the end...but the book isn't finished yet! I know the ending will be happy for me and my girls, one way or another, though because remember "that which does not destroy us makes us stronger".......and me and my girls - THEY JUST DON'T MAKE THEM ANY STRONGER!!! :)

...As for the other party concerned, I am not so sure. We are all in control of our own emotions, thoughts, and actions - PERIOD. Hence, I believe that to a great degree we are in control of our own destinies.

Perhaps I am incorrect and a few years from now I may be looking back in regret........NNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!

Stumpy, this is a GIRLFRIEND - not your wife and/or the mother of your children.....and even if she was, I don't believe that one should stay in a relationship where they are treated with such OBVIOUS disrespect FOR ANY REASON. You probably have self-esteem issues (not judging you - HELL, I am ONE BIG FAT WALKING SELF-ESTEEM ISSUE!!!! That is why I am working like a a mofo to deal with and correct them NOW).

FIX THEM NOW....so that you can be happy in the time that is to come.

Remember, you can't change the past....but you can certainly CHANGE THE FUTURE!!!:cool:

How can you trust anything that bleeds for five days every month but doesn't die?

May, you bleed out your ass for a few days after being reamed during your versioni of intercourse don't you? rotflmao...

Seriously, if she has cheated and you can't ge beyond that, there is no way to make your relationship work man..i've been there. trust me on this one. Either you'll end up driving her away or you'll end up fucking around on her thinking oh now we'll be even.

Top Bottom