Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What time of day is best?

ashaman

If I work out in the afternoon, what time of day is best for injections? I'm specifically asking, for when I inject in the glutes and do legs that day. Is it better to inject in the morning (before I work out) or at night after I work out? My only two possible injection times are when I first wake up or right before I go to bed.

Perhaps it doesn't matter....

in terms of injecting per'se... i wouldn't do it in the morning before a workout for 2 reasons. .. 1. the muscle is cold and tight, and 2. you could get soreness after injection which would effect your workout. so its better to do it after a workout when your muscle is nice and loose and warmed up, then take a nice hot shower but obviously make sure the area is clean before you inject.

in terms of the internal effects I honestly have no idea if it would make a difference. that would be interesting if it did.

in terms of injecting per'se... i wouldn't do it in the morning before a workout for 2 reasons. .. 1. the muscle is cold and tight, and 2. you could get soreness after injection which would effect your workout. so its better to do it after a workout when your muscle is nice and loose and warmed up, then take a nice hot shower but obviously make sure the area is clean before you inject.

in terms of the internal effects I honestly have no idea if it would make a difference. that would be interesting if it did.

Very Valid points,and make a lot of sense,i however like to inject around 2-3 hrs before training, i feel this helps break up the oil but hey! different pokes for different folks!!!!

(did that just Rhythm?)

Very Valid points,and make a lot of sense,i however like to inject around 2-3 hrs before training, i feel this helps break up the oil but hey! different pokes for different folks!!!!

(did that just Rhythm?)

absolutely.. i like a hot shower and a light bicycle ride after to get the oil broken up..

its worked beautifully for me to help withstand the sustanon pain. i do think it makes little sense to inject before bed, thats a damn good way to wake up with soreness.

absolutely.. i like a hot shower and a light bicycle ride after to get the oil broken up..

its worked beautifully for me to help withstand the sustanon pain. i do think it makes little sense to inject before bed, thats a damn good way to wake up with soreness.

Agree,that is definetely asking for it!

(did that just Rhythm?)

Agreed

Top Bottom