Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What the hell is wrong with WOMEN today?????

BloodyMule

My wife tells me that she would divorce me if I EVER took gear. Said it's out of the question, and that's that..
but then we watch a little tv, or go to the gym together.. And guess what, she starts pointing out the guy's that I know (friends of mine) that are on gear. telling me that they look unbelievable, and that she loves the muscular look... I'm not small (above average) but it pisses the hell out of me... My question... Anyone else get this at home????

I get the same bro! I am fairly big 6-2, 245lbs, 12%bf

but I too am in the same boat. My wife is all over the big muscular look. She believes I can get as big as I want without gear. I have tried to educate her and donw all that I can, however woman are woman. With that said......whether they are right or wrong or just plain ignorant, they believe what they want and will not change their minds.

what she don't know won't kill her bro . if her titties get hard looking at your bro's , then i say phuk it ! if she states infront of you that they look unbeliveable , i'd take that as a critisism . just hit the shit bro , go to your buddy's and take your pain , she'll never know , my bro used to stop by 2-3 nights a week to pick up his pain .

this independant woman thing...i can handle.but bro,if you wanna juice...then juice.be a man and stand up for your right to juice.things like this drive me up the wall.what kind of hipocrisy is that???she adores the juicers but won't let you juice???c'mon,just do it!

ps:be honest about it and don't hide like the majority of men would.:)

Women truly are f'd aren't they??? :D

I hear a lot about being honest and truthful about AS ... but then I imagine what it's like once that is "out" in the open. The truth sometimes just hangs there like a stench, SOME women really deal with it poorly and get all kinds of negative connotations.

Being on AS and not mentioning it, on the other hand, I am enjoying more compliments from my wife, and women are seemingly going out of their way to talk to me, waitresses flirting and touching, and all that stuff that happens when you are least expecting it or looking for it.

For many women, they just want to think you look "hard and nice and handsome" - if you go ahead and tell them this look was achieved with AS, for many of them, you're now pariah city.

I was going to tell my wife, but now I'm not so sure I need the headache. I guess I'll have to explain the tiny nuts eventually.

Well it may seem strange to us guys, but after awhile, the formula almost starts to make sense. Wedding ring + anabolic steroids + nice car + friendly demeanor = "THEY'RE ALL OVER YOU." When you think about it, this means "no strings attached + great body + can buy her a nice dinner + well-adjusted/secure"... hmm... it's almost making sense...

So why do I like "pretty face + not too much jewelry + dyed blond hair + jean jacket + white t-shirt + breast implants + friendly smile"??? I can't figure it out. Oh yeah, now I remember, it reminds me of when Pamela Anderson and I were dating in the early 90's.

:confused: :p :confused:

Explain to her how steroids work, explain the risks associated with steroid use and she may change her mind. People are afraid of what they don't know. She has been puppetized by the media. Tell her the truth.

Yeah,it's a shame about womens' attittudes today.Ever since we gave them permission to talk back and cook and clean only occasionally,they're likethe cat,or should that be pussy who's got the cream!

if you got a close minded chick, dont bother tryin to open her! wont work. women will think what they want, and you cant change their mind, so why bother??:confused:

Top Bottom