Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What the hell is wrong with WOMEN today?????

bignuts said:
i tried to reason withmine while she was flushing 500 d-bol tabs

she would have gotten pimp-slapped and thrown out the fucking house!!! :mad:

Bro if my wife pointed out guys saying they were unbelievable I'd point out the chick with the sweetest ass and say I bet her pussy is tight as hell and tastes unbelievable... that works really well if you aren't a guy who eats his wif'es pussy. rotflmao. women are the devil!!!!

May1010 said:
yeah! ... and they smell like fish! :D

that's why you're gay May....u must have had some nasty women...LOL....make them jump in the shower and douche...:D...and if it still smells....kick that bitch outta your house. :cool:

Hey bro, I must have lucked out, my last girl injected me, and even took a little gear herself, and my current girl is going to start helping me out, and might try a little too.

I am always upfront, this is me, and I show them clinical evidence as well as gym reference, to make my point. If she loves you, then she will be willing to at least listen to reason, if not, then bodybuilders seem to have this nasty habit of shagging hot fitnes babes. Yo buddy.:D E

Go for it use them without telling her. Last time my man was on a cycle I even helped him inject. You just have to explain it to her, and if she doesn't want to understand just do it

Used too, maybe pussies cloud the mind. I searched and I searched looking to the perfect woman and low and behold, she was trying to get with May1010!
Hah! :bawling:

Ne1 know what I'm babbling bout?

For your information, rocket-scientist brothas of mine, IT GOES BOTH WAYS......I do have some girlfriends whose husbands did gear behind their backs (although, from the looks of their progress, it MUST have been mazola oil they were shooting into their asses - that is why their wives caught them by the fucking bandaid on their butts! - GEEZE TALK ABOUT STUPID!)..."just to see what would happen" - Ya know what happened? Fucking several hundred dollars spent on NOTHING - 'cause their bodies remained THE SAME - the wives felt like idiots because EVERYBODY AT THE GYM KNEW BUT THEM - MAJOR MARITAL PROBLEMS.

Then when the women got educated, got reliable sources, did a cycle, ate right, trained like animals...and BLAMO! Got some AMAAAAAAAZING results - all hell broke loose. And the women TOLD their husbands their intentions BEFORE THEY EVER SPENT A DIME!

So now, who are the dumbass muddafuckas?....Seems to me it would be *DING, DING, DING* THE MEN!!!!

OK, I got that out of my system, I feel better now. If she is soooooooo into the guys with the physiques that have been chemically enhanced, explain to her that you have become educated about the topic, educate her and tell her that if you experience NO APPRECIABLE GAINS after a cycle then you WILL NEVER DO IT AGAIN! If you do not have the training, diet, rest, etc down BEFORE you ever touch A/S then you are wasting your money ANYWAY.......explain this to her and if she can not see the logic here then you need to KEEP explaining it to her until she does. If she has HALF a brain in her head (which I am sure she does, otherwise, why would you have married her in the first place, right?) she WILL EVENTUALLY understand - especially if she also works out and can appreciate a fine male specimen. :D

Now - ENOUGH WITH THE WOMAN BASHING.....true there are MANY, MANY dumb hos out there, but the man is talking about HIS WIFE, show some respect.

Top Bottom