Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What should my Girl Friend try??

BEAST420

Hey so my girl is already thin and most would consider her having a really nice body... However, I want her to come up with a really nice , almost picture perfect physique...

I'm giving her a diet and a workout plan, only carbs she's gonna consist are for breakfast, small amount pre workout and small amount post workout...

What drug regimine should I have her take??
I'm thinking a moderate dose of clen or a high dose of alb...
What do you guys think??

Hey so my girl is already thin and most would consider her having a really nice body... However, I want her to come up with a really nice , almost picture perfect physique...

I'm giving her a diet and a workout plan, only carbs she's gonna consist are for breakfast, small amount pre workout and small amount post workout...

What do you guys think??

she should stack sarms and albuterol... no clen bro... that's going to be dangerous for her... not a good idea... here's an excellent stack for her...

1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 10-20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 Ostarine 12.5 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. www.sarms1.comworkout… SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 Yohimflame n2bm.com
1-12 need2slin Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
1-12 n2burn Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
3-7 9-12 Albuterol 12-18 mg day ag-guys.com

What do you guys think??

What are her stats? How long has she been lifting and what are her goals?

Throwing any supp at her at this point, especially without knowing the above is careless and unnecessary.
Why carbs only for breakfast and pre workout? You do realize that it's always calories in vs out and unless you're in contest prep when you eat carbs or any other macro for the matter doesn't matter.

Throwing any supp at her at this point, especially without knowing the above is careless and unnecessary.
Why carbs only for breakfast and pre workout? You do realize that it's always calories in vs out and unless you're in contest prep when you eat carbs or any other macro for the matter doesn't matter.

Not true.

For example, glycogen stores

You're saying macros don't matter? Or am I reading this wrong?

Dont give her a bunch of crazy shit, keep it simple - ephedrine and caffein.

Maybe 5-10 mg of var a day

Keep it simple

WTF? You trying to jump start her heart? He said she has a great body...not that she's sluggish and tired. Or overweight trying to lose the last few pounds. I would never suggest caffeine and ephedrine to anyone so why would you jump to those first on a sincere post like this?.....

WTF? You trying to jump start her heart? He said she has a great body...not that she's sluggish and tired. Or overweight trying to lose the last few pounds. I would never suggest caffeine and ephedrine to anyone so why would you jump to those first on a sincere post like this?.....

Because the ECA stack is a very effective and cheap fat burner.

You really sound like a complete idiot, blowing up my post without making a suggestion of your own. Shake my head.

OP was considering clen or albut...I suggested a more mild fat burning agent

A low dose of ephedrine is an effective way to burn fat-tone up, and it is safe when dosage is kept modest.

Throw in a little Var if she wants to be even more toned and muscular.

So let me ask, what is your suggestion? Because I suggest you go take a walk, pal

Top Bottom