Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is up Bro's and .. Broettas...

FriendlyCanadian

<^> ( ' ' ) <^>
Platinum
Long time no see, always nice to check in see how you guys are doing, this place helped push me for a long time to get in better shape!

finally down from fat to chubby with some muscle hah, lost 65 lbs last year. with a company called precision nutrition good dudes.

quit smoking 15 months ago haven't had a single butt, Allan carrs easy way to quit smoking for anyone who is wondering.

Back into body building as I'm with PN another year hoping to take their contest by storm.

How are you people?? nice to see karma hasn't gotten out of control....

what's the craziest thing that happened on EF in 2013!?! or things.. . . .

I miss Pick3's old avatar, that is all.

Reactions: ceo
What time you coming over on Friday man? I have the boys..Viv is going to the wine festival

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Cindylou, now that I'm getting back into the BB training I know some good bro's here that I trust, and will be trying to learn some things and I'll actually be more active, it's amazing that after 4-5 years of absence I still have a 3 post a day record.. god I used to be such a whore for EF C & C.

Moved back to Calgary, so now I get to harass Woot on the regular, we have date tomorrow, bwuahahaha.

What time you coming over on Friday man? I have the boys..Viv is going to the wine festival

what the cock fuck.. I text you and you get back to me on EF!? lol

I asked what time is good I'm off all daaaay.. I gotta do deadlifts before the gym closes at 8.. so I can come over.. after noon or I come over evening.. whatever you want..

Just charged my phone. In the evening dude I have to work tomorrow

Will there be showering?

Top Bottom