Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is up Bro's and .. Broettas...

I just called Cleo and she told me to ban Trensomniacfaggot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Born and raised this is my fucking home motha fucka..

and cross fit is for faggots.. or people who want to hurt themselves and learn bad form.. seriously.. rediculous question..

I go to world health one of the biggest chains in the city something like 75 a month with towel service.. I figure it's about $3 a session since I go about 6 times a week.. so ya..

wtf..

houses are crazy I live in Marda loop, I fucking love this city..

$75 a month? That's too expensive. I got some gym equipment over at the fitness depot. Squat rack costed me $150. In two months membership that equipment is paid for. I saw that World Health, its over in Edgemont. You are correct about crossfit and faggots. Anyone paying $250 a month for that shit is like a leader, leading from the rear. "He who leads from the rear takes it in the rear". Crossfit is about as pertinent to Olympic Lifting as tits are to a motorcycle. They insult olympic lifting by pairing it with all this other shit.

Zazen, keep bashing the sponsors bro, they love it

So are you saying you work for the sponsors? Wow. What a bad fucking PR campaign. Calling people faggots and having small dicks. This is a sure way to encourage business. I looked at the SARMS website advertised here. It looks good. But if I were looking at your advertising, well....sadly lacking dude. You need a serious fucking attitude adjustment if you are on here trying to peddle shit all the while calling people faggots and small penis. Get a fucking clue line dude. If I were your boss and saw you writing this shitid fire your ass. Obviously you can do what you want, I have no truck with you, but wtf?

Top Bottom