Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is up Bro's and .. Broettas...

How are you able to move away and come back? Did you have a house or r you renting? The vacancy rate is like 1% and the rents are the same as mortgages in Calgary. And gyms...well the crossfit gyms are $250/month! The hardcore gym down on 16th by the violin store apparently closed. Golds up on Shaganappi is now GoodLife fitness. Seems the best option to save money is just have weights at home things are so expensive in Calgary. Even the houses are DOUBLE what they were worth in 2005. City has gone insane.

How are you able to move away and come back? Did you have a house or r you renting? The vacancy rate is like 1% and the rents are the same as mortgages in Calgary. And gyms...well the crossfit gyms are $250/month! The hardcore gym down on 16th by the violin store apparently closed. Golds up on Shaganappi is now GoodLife fitness. Seems the best option to save money is just have weights at home things are so expensive in Calgary. Even the houses are DOUBLE what they were worth in 2005. City has gone insane.

Born and raised this is my fucking home motha fucka..

and cross fit is for faggots.. or people who want to hurt themselves and learn bad form.. seriously.. rediculous question..

I go to world health one of the biggest chains in the city something like 75 a month with towel service.. I figure it's about $3 a session since I go about 6 times a week.. so ya..

wtf..

houses are crazy I live in Marda loop, I fucking love this city..

Crossfit is for faggots and sailors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm glad those crossfit guys are compelled to walk around shirtless though, that way I can tell which ones are the chicks

No one works out in here or talks about it in chat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom