Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the Best Testosterone To Use in a Cycle - If Money Wasn't an Issue?

What is the Best Testosterone to Use if Money Wasn't an Issue?

• Testosterone Enanthate

Votes: 27 26.5%
  • Testosterone Cypionate

Votes: 14 13.7%
  • Testosterone Propionate

Votes: 25 24.5%
  • Sustanon 250

Votes: 28 27.5%
  • Other

Votes: 8 7.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bringingthewood

I've done research but I'm really confused on which Test to grab. (If money wasn't an issue)

Should I use one of these or something else?

Testosterone Enanthate
Testosterone Cypionate
Testosterone Propionate
Sustanon 250

Prob stacking it w/ Anavar, Tbol or both. Thanks.

I've done research but I'm really confused on which Test to grab. (If money wasn't an issue)

Should I use one of these or something else?

Testosterone Enanthate
Testosterone Cypionate
Testosterone Propionate
Sustanon 250

Prob stacking it w/ Anavar, Tbol or both. Thanks.

test is test man. Which ester you use depends on what kind of cycle your running and what your goals are for that cycle.

depends on the goal and amount you would be willing to use plus had the experience to use... IMO test suspension at a 100mg twice a day is the shiznit and would be more powerful then any test cycle you can get for packing on size. Combine that with some tren and some beastdrol and fuck man you could have 80lb added to your frame in 6 weeks lmao , and be 3 times as strong as when you started too.

I have run all 4 and I make the best gains from Test E! Just my opinion! I know several guys on here run Prop and love and make fantastic gains from it. Good luck to you! Try all of them at some point with your various cycles and see what works best for you!

depends on the goal and amount you would be willing to use plus had the experience to use... IMO test suspension at a 100mg twice a day is the shiznit and would be more powerful then any test cycle you can get for packing on size. Combine that with some tren and some beastdrol and fuck man you could have 80lb added to your frame in 6 weeks lmao , and be 3 times as strong as when you started too.

1400mg of test a week? lol

I iz scared of test suspension. :worried:

Lol damn right and your Arse would look like a DART board! That would be awesome though,Nate!

Top Bottom