Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What gym environment do you prefer?

What gym environment do you prefer?

• Smaller, more private gym - Less members

Votes: 75 35.0%
  • More open, airy, social gym - More members

Votes: 42 19.6%
  • Old school, hardcore gym! - Badasses only

Votes: 90 42.1%
  • Health Spa - Girly-men and women only.

Votes: 7 3.3%

• Total voters
no cold health spas for me. I like to work out around others who are their for one purpose - to move some weight. :chomp:

I don't care as long is it 24 hours and has the shit I need. My only pet peeve are gyms that don't let you throw the weight. I understand it totally if you go at peak and there are people everywhere, but if it is 1 in the morning I think they should loosen up a bit. I also hate gyms that seem to have the music programmed by German, rave kids. There was a techno version of "She's Like the Wind"playing when I walked in tonight.

I workout in one of those big, airy social gyms right now, full of all types of machines and stuff, looks great, and they have a lot of technology, but truthfully for what I'm doing, I'm wasting money, and I'd prefer to go to a smaller gym, and def more hardcore...

I'd be happy with a smaller gym with proper air ventilatin to let out the stink, but no air conditioning. I don't ask for much, just need a power rack, enough plates and a few free barbells for cleans/deadlifting work. Would be great if they had a cold drinking fountain and a place to change.

how bout this///i goto 24 hr fitness cause its the only 24 gym near wear i just moved.... 1:30 am and im free squating 500+ with my trng partner vic....i grunt loud on rep 5- 7 before re racking....the manager happend to be there and threatened to revoke my membership for grunting and using chaulk while they were cleaning up....i almost killed him.

how bout this///i goto 24 hr fitness cause its the only 24 gym near wear i just moved.... 1:30 am and im free squating 500+ with my trng partner vic....i grunt loud on rep 5- 7 before re racking....the manager happend to be there and threatened to revoke my membership for grunting and using chaulk while they were cleaning up....i almost killed him.

That right there would have gotten me thrown out and probably slapped with assault charges.

I fucking despise big gyms like Ballys, and shit like that. WAYYY over priced and there is always homos everywhere I cant stand the summer workout assholes.
My gym is fairly small compared to "corperate" cock sucker gyms, But its cool. You have a pass code to get in so sometimes I am the only person there. Which I personally love. Even if there is a bunch of people there I never have an issue with what I need cause people seem to steer clear of me. Like I have a big cock growing out of my forehead. Whatever, doesnt bother me. Theres only a handful of "large" dudes that go where I go. Usually you wont see more than one "big" guy in the gym at the same time. I suppose its nice for the other retards there. Gives them something to stare at and whisper about.

AS far as dropping the weights go.......my gym has the rubber floor in the whole gym. the dumbells from 105 and up are those thick handled rubber coated ones. There are signs by the dumbell rack "please do not drop/throw weights" ......you know what I do when I finish a set with 110 lb fucking DB's for example...I drop the fucking dumbells. Its bullshit. Its not like we are doing it to be dicks. You ever try to sit up or slowly let down 200+ lbs worth of dumbells while laying on a flat bench?? HAHAHAHAHA whatever. Those assholes going to pay for my double shoulder surgery? No! I do it when the owners are there i do it when they are not there. I dont do it to be an asshole. No one ever says anything.

+1 on droppin the fuckin db's man. as long as i make sure theyre not gonna land on some idiots foot, then who gives a fuq.

ill take an empty gym any day as long as they got the equipment. otherwise i prefer old school, cause most people are there to do work and dont get in my way.

wow im one of the elite few in the 3% range that actually like to look at a nice booty every once in awhile :)see me at the girly gym

wow im one of the elite few in the 3% range that actually like to look at a nice booty every once in awhile :)see me at the girly gym

Hot women are awsome. But it doesnt do me any good. I cant fuck em, my wife goes to the same gym.

Hey crypto, wtf is that dude in your avatar? every time I see that I'm like wtf! :p

Top Bottom