Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you think of this regimen to start?

I don't really know what your question is when you ask. "What do you think"

By examining your post, what I think is, first off this "high end" multi vitamin that's a prenatal your taking is retarted. If I'm not mistakin, there's llike 18mg or so of iron per tablet in prenatals, and you said your double dosing them. That's way wayyyy too much man. My second observation is the test. Seems like an awesome doctor you have, but that much test is doing little for fat loss. Yes spare me the bs about androgens activating the AR in adipose tissue, but test is not potent enough to activate them in such a significant way as to make u burn a significant amount of fat. Another observation to be made is that you say u would like to try cytomel. Well if you are 2hundred and whatever pounds and your on all this gear, and still that fat, it suggest looking at your food intake. Its probably shit. Clean it up some, and add in some cardio. Ok man, well just my thoughts, hope it helped. Wasn't bein a dick, just constructive critisism. Good luck!

I was hoping the HGH would help lose the fat, no such luck. My test levels were low. 700mgs brings my blood levels to around 800ng/dl. Anything under 1000 is fine with me.

I am going to try the intestinal cleansing, but cytomel is next on my list.

How many calories should I eat each day? Will my adipose fat be converted for muscle gain? I am eating a lot but its all lean protein. Eggs, chicken, protein shakes (brown rice powder with blended fruit). I really don't eat any junk at all. I loosely follow the diet (tack 2) in Gerald Mullen's "The Inside Tract".

Im thinking my muscles wont grow without consuming tons of protein.

Im calling BS on this!
AGREE 10000000000% no MD could justify prescribing that to you! That is borderline malpractice in and of itself.

Regardless you should see some awesome results!! I agree with the calorie and clean diet piece as mentioned above, but I too have sufferred with intestinal bloat from time to time good luck trying to get that under control.

Agreed, 700mg per week seems excessive. I don't even run that much in a cycle; the doctor prescribes much less for HRT.

Top Bottom