Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what do you think of this new cycle? var-gh

Is everyone happy? You act like any of us are going to lose sleep over your stupidity... Your pct is garbage and your just adding to the conception about younger people acting like they know so much with no experience... Your one of those that has to learn the hard way... Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app from Dylan Gemelli

why is the PCT garbage.. it actually includes sponsor products.. formastanzol? that helped my friend rid him of his gyno..and I am pretty sure Clomid is clinically proven via peer reviewed medical journals to assist recovery of hypogonadal males, or am I wrong?

^this was a huge debate about a year ago, started by Tical, I do not know if he is still on here but, he did references his claims,

why is the PCT garbage.. it actually includes sponsor products.. formastanzol? that helped my friend rid him of his gyno..and I am pretty sure Clomid is clinically proven via peer reviewed medical journals to assist recovery of hypogonadal males, or am I wrong?

^this was a huge debate about a year ago, started by Tical, I do not know if he is still on here but, he did references his claims,

I use clomid and a low dose of nolva in my pct. PPL On this forum hate nolva but science doesn't lie. And nothing, absolutely nothing stimulates lh and natural teste production like clomid.

You're still wrong about the gh tho. Sell that shit. I don't care how much you spent. It won't be worth looking like a cave man.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using EliteFitness

k

ugh i already had 4 kits, ugh well ok

sure, no GH.

10 week 400mg test
84 mg ed var wk1-8
liv.52
hcg?(as described by dylan)

pct
clomid
formastanzol
and I am open to adding anything in here anyone else thinks is relevant, cycle is decided, pct is now the question,

I was already in the hospital grasping my nuts last year!

so thats why I wanted to run milder compounds, look, I am iffy about running test pure and simple, I do not like the fact it aromatizes, that brings in a whole new variable, and on top of that people want you to run it 12 weeks, that in my opinion is a long time to be exposing your body to exogenous hormones (GH aside, as it has no natural production capacity in any league that your testes have)

So you would rather run something than can enlarge your organs, including your heart? You would rather mess with growth hormones that are still building? That makes a lot of sense

So you would rather run something than can enlarge your organs, including your heart? You would rather mess with growth hormones that are still building? That makes a lot of sense

Completely decided not to. you are correct. I understand now. I am simply frustrated about the money.

OP - See you got flamed a bit in this thread, but it was for good reason (kinda) Your cycle and thinking is flawed, need to go back to the drawing board - I recommend you (and everyone here) read this excellent guide to HGH. I'm glad to read that you decided against using it as well as it's not really appropriate for you, but for future reference it is an excellent resource.

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/l...lding/guide-hgh-anyone-interested-643139.html

You never actuall stated your goals.. or did i miss that?? Can't advise without knowing what you are going for?

OP - See you got flamed a bit in this thread, but it was for good reason (kinda). Your cycle and thinking is flawed, need to go back to the drawing board - I recommend you (and everyone here) read this excellent guide to HGH. I'm glad to read that you decided against using it as well as it's not really appropriate for you, but for future reference it is an excellent resource.

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/l...lding/guide-hgh-anyone-interested-643139.html

You never actually stated your goals.. or did i miss that?? Can't advise without knowing what you are going for?

OP - See you got flamed a bit in this thread, but it was for good reason (kinda). Your cycle and thinking is flawed, need to go back to the drawing board - I recommend you (and everyone here) read this excellent guide to HGH. I'm glad to read that you decided against using it as well as it's not really appropriate for you, but for future reference it is an excellent resource.

You never actually stated your goals.. or did i miss that?? Can't advise without knowing what you are going for?

my apologies,

I actually did not,

I just listed stats and cycle ideas,

um I want to recomp my body, so I really wanted to perfect my paleo diet, go on it for 2 months, then hop on the gh (as the original plan) then throw in the var for 2 months.. then by the end of the cycle I would have hopefully made small muscle size gains, and trimmed the excess fat off of my body.

thank you very much for the resource, and any ideas you have further are much appreciated.

bought test E today.. is everyone happy now?

400mg / week (wk 1-10)
gh 2iu ed (do not comment, its happening) (wk 1-10)
anavar 84mg ed (wk 1-8)

and since I have 5000iu hcg x2 ill just rock 1000iu a week :) what does everyone think of that??

and pct I can have my nolva, clomid, formastanzol, zma, novadex xt, and i have some ntbm daa i can run that too, I just have so many bottles in my room I lose track of this stuff some times.

Dude start a new account and call yourself pigeon23

Body recomp - don't we all haha :)

The cycle you highlighted above looks ok, with a few tweaks.

I'd do it like this.

1-10 Test enanthate (2 x 200mg every week)
8-10 Anavar (84mg ed) If that is your desired dosages (as it appears to be). I use 80mg so 4mg more cant harm lol.
6-10 HCGenerate (5 caps daily) (massively helps recovery)
Liv.52 (at the correct dosage, never used it, but if you know the product then go for it)

PCT
Unleashed/Post Cycle combo
Form stanzol (throughout cycle if sides present) Continue all the way through PCT for at least 4 weeks after last injection. Buy more if necessary.

Scrap HCG, HCGenerate is better (in my opinion). If you have already bought it, use it to kickstart your PCT. Day after last injection of test do 1000IU's, and then do this twice more (so 3 weeks of 1000IU's a week) Thats it!

And just as an aside, for HGH, read that guide. Don't just listen to horror stories. Testosterone can give you tits and make you spottier than a teenager on heat, but we take the risk, right? You wouldn't definitely get spade-like hands, it's just what can happen if you abuse it!

But still in your situation, i'd scrap it completely and sell it! Hope this helps bro. Good luck

Top Bottom