Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what do you think of this new cycle? var-gh

Most people run test between 250mg to around 500mg a wk for test E. For 8-12 weeks.

Use code "Pimp20" at ntbm to save 20% and free shipping.

Ya bro drop the gh it would be a waste you are still naturally producing plenty. You aren't going to get the results you'd expect from it. Run test at about 500/week, and run var at 60-100mg /day for the last half of the cycle to finish it up nicely. Make sure ai and pct is all in point. If your diet and training are in check, you will have awesome gains! Diet will key.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using EliteFitness

^ I agree, which is why I am planning this months in advance, lol I was not planning on doing this till like, january , or february? lol

so please let me know fellas how to use HCG that would really help me out haha. I have 2 bottles 5000iu each

^ I agree, which is why I am planning this months in advance, lol I was not planning on doing this till like, january , or february? lol

so please let me know fellas how to use HCG that would really help me out haha. I have 2 bottles 5000iu each

I like to start mine at week three at a steady 250iu 2x/week all the way up until a few days before pct begins. You well hear differing opinions, but I value my testes lol I would hate to do damage to them.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using EliteFitness

normally i would recommend running hcgenerate from weeks 5-12 and then blasting hcg weeks 13 and 14 at 1000 ius week... otherwise, if your just going to use hcg, then i would do 500 ius week from weeks 7-14

normally i would recommend running hcgenerate from weeks 5-12 and then blasting hcg weeks 13 and 14 at 1000 ius week... otherwise, if your just going to use hcg, then i would do 500 ius week from weeks 7-14

bought test E today.. is everyone happy now?

400mg / week (wk 1-10)
gh 2iu ed (do not comment, its happening) (wk 1-10)
anavar 84mg ed (wk 1-8)

and since I have 5000iu hcg x2 ill just rock 1000iu a week :) what does everyone think of that??

and pct I can have my nolva, clomid, formastanzol, zma, novadex xt, and i have some ntbm daa i can run that too, I just have so many bottles in my room I lose track of this stuff some times.

Bro running gh for 10 weeks is pointless. U need to run it for 6 months min but the main issue here is your age and its in your best interests to hold off on the gh.
Just go with the test and var bro.

Is everyone happy? You act like any of us are going to lose sleep over your stupidity... Your pct is garbage and your just adding to the conception about younger people acting like they know so much with no experience... Your one of those that has to learn the hard way... Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app from Dylan Gemelli

Top Bottom