Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what do you think of this new cycle? var-gh

I hope you realize that dylan, joe and crew have not only run plenty of cycles of their own, but have researched and studied this subject extensively and designed dozens (maybe even hundreds) of cycles for others to run here on the site. Ignoring their advice and choosing to run your own concoction is kike telling your doctor you dont need him to operate on you and doing the surgery yourself.

Sent from my Desire HD using EliteFitness

bought test E today.. is everyone happy now?

400mg / week (wk 1-10)
gh 2iu ed (do not comment, its happening) (wk 1-10)
anavar 84mg ed (wk 1-8)

and since I have 5000iu hcg x2 ill just rock 1000iu a week :) what does everyone think of that??

and pct I can have my nolva, clomid, formastanzol, zma, novadex xt, and i have some ntbm daa i can run that too, I just have so many bottles in my room I lose track of this stuff some times.

Bro 10 weeks of growth will put a dent in your wallet and that's about it. And you have the hcg wrong. 250 iu 2x a week. No blasting before pct or anything, just steady.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using EliteFitness

normally i would recommend running hcgenerate from weeks 5-12 and then blasting hcg weeks 13 and 14 at 1000 ius week... otherwise, if your just going to use hcg, then i would do 500 ius week from weeks 7-14

Imo I think hcg should be started earlier. If you wait to week 7, that means you're going about 5 weeks with your testes completely shut down and quite possibly experiencing testicular atrophy.

Imo I think hcg should be started earlier. If you wait to week 7, that means you're going about 5 weeks with your testes completely shut down and quite possibly experiencing testicular atrophy.

Running hcg for ten weeks is too long... It wont be as effective at that point... Thats why i recommend hcgenerate before...

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app from Dylan Gemelli

No hgh!!!! Give that shit to some old man at the senior center.

Use code "Pimp20" at ntbm to save 20% and free shipping.

Running hcg for ten weeks is too long... It wont be as effective at that point... Thats why i recommend hcgenerate before...

Ahh ya I over looked that. I don't know why I assumed it was an 8 week cycle. Nvm you would be correct.

how did this guy get all that karma and have 1600 posts without knowing his arsehole from his elbow ?

because I have done a lot correct, whilst being polite about it.

Now, as for your comment, I do understand what is going on, I am just completely vexed by the ANTI gh feelings everyone has.. the second its TEST its fine,

I must apologize to everyone for wanting to run 2 extremely mild compounds together, in order to get minimal but safe gains,

I figured pay through the nose, and you shall receive some benefit from it and avoid externalities, well apparently that is insufficient.

Bro running gh for 10 weeks is pointless. U need to run it for 6 months min but the main issue here is your age and its in your best interests to hold off on the gh.
Just go with the test and var bro.

I tried to run it for 5 months, at 4ius ed, but everyone was in opposition to this, and how long does the GH last I have already bought 4 kits, can you understand my frustration? from the $$$ side.

Is everyone happy? You act like any of us are going to lose sleep over your stupidity... Your pct is garbage and your just adding to the conception about younger people acting like they know so much with no experience... Your one of those that has to learn the hard way... Good luck

I was already in the hospital grasping my nuts last year!

so thats why I wanted to run milder compounds, look, I am iffy about running test pure and simple, I do not like the fact it aromatizes, that brings in a whole new variable, and on top of that people want you to run it 12 weeks, that in my opinion is a long time to be exposing your body to exogenous hormones (GH aside, as it has no natural production capacity in any league that your testes have)

Top Bottom