Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you do to pump up before taking your shirt off....

Can someone give me a posing routine I could do on the beach? It does`nt have to be to music, just some arm shots and stuff for the ladies. Also how do I get rid of 35% fat? By the end of the month. please hurry. thanks

gonelifting said:
Can someone give me a posing routine I could do on the beach? It does`nt have to be to music, just some arm shots and stuff for the ladies. Also how do I get rid of 35% fat? By the end of the month. please hurry. thanks

Me too. Right now I do 1 set of 10 on the circuit for upperbody... I dont do legs because after using the Nautilus I do 30 min on the treadmill!!! All I drink is Slim Fast and all i eat is salad!!! Before you know it, i'll look like Arnold. I'm one healthy man!

I hate people like this

I like to go out to dinner, and then accidently spill something on my shirt. Then I curse and take my shirt off and throw it away. It's just a cheap ploy to take my shirt off. Then I usually flex my bi's as I reach for my drink, and end every bite with a double bicep pose.

I find hitting the gym hard for 6 - 8 months beforehand works wonders, perhaps a little dieting in there too if I really want to go all out...

pwr_machine said:
First, I start using rest pause techniques and static holds and such ONLY after I've determined I can recouperate from straight sets of push-ups with this frequency.

Then, I use a controlled but explosive positive push-up, and A 6-8 SECOND NEGATIVE push-up.

I follow all that up with extreme chest stretching. This is in another post. :D

Karma to the one that first figures out the joke. This does not apply to you Bigguns15.

i dont do shit unless i wrk out b4 i gfo i usually do so i dont tire my self out b4 i wrk out other than that i dont do shit

Top Bottom