Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you do to pump up before taking your shirt off....

I knew Bigguns is a woman, but I am not too swift, and it just clicked when I read the whole thread, very funny shit.....I just spent 2 weeks at the beach, and I don't want this to come out the wrong way, but there were a lot of people, mostly kids who would do pushups, sit-ups, oil themselves up, etc....I personally did nothing to pump up, and I even had a slight belly and when they walked by me they looked like anorexic midgets, so I stood out anyway.

BUT if looking pumped for a half hour or so floats your boat, do some circuit training and drink Gatorade when you're done.

make sure you get good and warmed up too....last time I was at the beach, some chicks were walking by, and I went to hit them with a quick double-bi pose and almost tore my rotator cuff......

jerkbox said:
make sure you get good and warmed up too....last time I was at the beach, some chicks were walking by, and I went to hit them with a quick double-bi pose and almost tore my rotator cuff......

that woulda looked good :D

i dont take my shirt off in public. no one wants to see it anyways. but i do think its funny when some scronny ass people think they are ripped so they walk around with their shirts off. i just laugh at them.

First, I start using rest pause techniques and static holds and such ONLY after I've determined I can recouperate from straight sets of push-ups with this frequency.

Then, I use a controlled but explosive positive push-up, and A 6-8 SECOND NEGATIVE push-up.

I follow all that up with extreme chest stretching. This is in another post. :D

Top Bottom