Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you bring to the table?

puddlemonkey

thou shalt not shill
EF VIP
So I found myself thinking about this the past few days as I continue to get pressure from my brother and sister in law about settling down. Not so much about myself, as I'm perfect :), but rather the women I've dated the past 6 or 7 years. I went through them one by one and asked myself what would each girl bring to the table in a long term relationship? It seems like the same scenario time and time again. Maybe its the women I've associated myself with, but debt and mental instability came up repeatedly. And kids too, most women my age have a couple kids. Most of my friends refer to these women as DG (damaged goods), but personally I don't mind rug rats as long as mom can keep them under control. Am I suppose to be looking for anything in particular here? Is it wrong to view this in dollars and cents? Society tells us men to be good providers, which I can do, but when I'm brought up to see things in business terms its hard to want to adopt a bunch of dept I had nothing to do with. Where is the benefit to finding someone longterm? The only things I can see myself needing are better eating habits and a cleaner house. There are areas in my house I haven't dusted since '04. I just swept the kitchen and hardwoods yesterday and found some interesting things hiding in corners and behind appliances. And my eating habits, those seems to be worse when I am dating. Is it just me or when you guys date are you taking her out to restaurants 3-4 times a week? Do women even know how to cook now days, or is it just not as important as it use to be? Do you women ever ask yourself, "why would I make a good wife?" (no hate)

As for the rest of you, what the hell do you bring to the table? What makes you a good choice as a mate?

this post is longer than all 22k of your mediocre posts combined.
and i bring a dashing sense of humor, good longevity gentetics, good convo and knowledge, a good smile and a decent twig and berries

PuddleMonkey said:
I also bring a morbid and partially homoerotic collection of gore-metal cds to the antique ivory table that my zillionaire brother gave to me
oollololololllolll

Bino said:
I also bring a morbid and partially homoerotic collection of gore-metal cds to the antique ivory table that my zillionaire brother gave to me

lol I don't like gore-metal, and I don't even own a kitchen table.

Hmmm - go to movies once a week, and only eat out once a week, and then rent a movie once a week or something. dont always eat out she probably appreciates it too because we are always watching our waistlines

i already make a good wife I think - but I think good qualities to look for in a woman is for her to be slightly conservative to others but not with you - frugal for the most part - every woman will have something she likes to buy to treat herself - but not stupid with money.

if you guys cant agree on money a marriage will never work so I think its a good idea to look at it in terms of dollars and cents.

I'm so rambling today my thoughts wont come together at all

Top Bottom