Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what are your top 5 television shows

If any of you actually like cool cars..........the best show on TV is top gear "HANDS DOWN". I can honestly say that I might rather have those guys job than be a professional athlete. This may not make sense if you've never watched the show........but if you have, you understand.

A)you get to drive the coolest cars known to man.........every hot new supercar that comes out, you get to test it and run it around your show's very own track.

B) you get to act like a complete assclown and do things like demolition derby with double decker and two piece buses. Or launch Bentley's into a swimming pool..........it's a little boys wet dream.

and you don't just get paid for this, you get "PAID"...........unreal.

If any of you actually like cool cars..........the best show on TV is top gear "HANDS DOWN". I can honestly say that I might rather have those guys job than be a professional athlete. This may not make sense if you've never watched the show........but if you have, you understand.

A)you get to drive the coolest cars known to man.........every hot new supercar that comes out, you get to test it and run it around your show's very own track.

B) you get to act like a complete assclown and do things like demolition derby with double decker and two piece buses. Or launch Bentley's into a swimming pool..........it's a little boys wet dream.

good show but id much rather be catching a td in front of 80,000 fans live and 100,000,000 on tv in the super bowl. but i like attention alittle too.

Did you see the Evo vs. Lambo one? That one and the bugotti veyron stand out the most....

My buddy is a huge car freak. his tv doesnt get changed from the speed channel

good show but id much rather be catching a td in front of 80,000 fans live and 100,000,000 on tv in the super bowl. but i like attention alittle too.

it's a tough call. Difference is these guys can and have been doing this forever......as an athlete you have a few years at most at the top of your game. And Ferrari for example doesn't let just anyone buy their cars, so even the richest athletes can't go out and buy an enzo. You have to have an ownership pedigree to buy Ferraris'. SO you have to start at the bottom and work your way up to the top models. No athlete has the time for that. And if they catch you reselling your car to someone without that pedigree, you're taken off the list.

it's a tough call. Difference is these guys can and have been doing this forever......as an athlete you have a few years at most at the top of your game. And Ferrari for example doesn't let just anyone buy their cars, so even the richest athletes can't go out and buy an enzo. You have to have an ownership pedigree to buy Ferraris'. SO you have to start at the bottom and work your way up to the top models. No athlete has the time for that. And if they catch you reselling your car to someone without that pedigree, you're taken off the list.

i see your point, but would still prefer being a pro athlete.

well look at it this way if your a car freak and you do what these guy do on top gear you can do what you love for 40-50 years and only get better at it .. and get a nice paycheck .. where as a pro athlete (i feel are just in it for the $ and fame) hit their prime around 4-5 years and then slowly fade out.

Did you see the Evo vs. Lambo one? That one and the bugotti veyron stand out the most....

My buddy is a huge car freak. his tv doesnt get changed from the speed channel

Yeah, the one just the other week when they finally got the veyron out on the track was awesome. But the ones that me and my friends talk about are the episodes where they do the hysterical shit, like when they rolled through alabama with painted cars that said "I'm a fag" or "nascar is rubbish"......those had us crying our eyes out. The one just the other week when they were testing the trucks also had me clutching my stomach....I swear they get funnier and funnier.

You know I used to have at least 1 show a night that I HAD to watch, now I am lost...Lets see here:

General Hospital (Soap opera been watchin it since I was a kid)
House
One tree Hill
90210 seems alright for now, but looks potentially retarded
Hells Kitchen

I think that is about it...Most of the time I watch cartoons, and reruns while barely paying attention to the television

Top Bottom