Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what are your favorite lifts

shirlene29

I am BATMAN!
Platinum
EF VIP
for whatever reason....

my favorites at the moment are
barebll squats
two hand kettle bell swings (srsly might be my favorite all time thing)
kettlebell snatch, clean, press
kettlebell figure 8's
barbell clean and press

used to be anything with the leg press, squats and deads but my conditioning is low at the moment

Im bored with the above and need to mix it up so lets share!

oh and random thing I'm doing but isn't a fav is box jumps because Ive never incorporated in to my workout before so I'm giving it a shot

I just got me a 50 lb kettle bell for doing swings. I do them between sets of other lifts to make my workout more cardio.

I freakin hate box jumps, but they are so good!

Do you do kettlebell in a class, or on your own?

I'm just getting back into things after 6 months out of the gym, so I am loving any compound movement. I really want to get my weight up on bench, squats and soon deadlifts.

My all time fav (though I'm not up to par to do them heavy right now) is rackpulls.

Also, I would love to be able to do pull-ups - if I could they would be my fav!

its ok...I dont actually mind a few guy interjections in here...and last I knew it was allowed in this section but not girl talk

Im doing them on my own cangal

Im doing the same headholio...I actually gave myself an exercise induced headache today tho ...so that was kind of weird..for two handed swings Im using the 16kg

I freakin hate box jumps, but they are so good!

Do you do kettlebell in a class, or on your own?

I'm just getting back into things after 6 months out of the gym, so I am loving any compound movement. I really want to get my weight up on bench, squats and soon deadlifts.

My all time fav (though I'm not up to par to do them heavy right now) is rackpulls.

Also, I would love to be able to do pull-ups - if I could they would be my fav!

man I used to be able to do 30 pullups without kipping and now I can't do one...I gotta figure out the best way to work back up to em because Ive never in my life not been able to do a single pull-up

I love isolation exercises..

- Smith machine barbell drag (bicep)
- This seated leg press machine where you can do one leg at a time, the name escapes me, but between my heavy leg lifts I go over to it and do slow steady reps with each leg til I limp to my car
- Any kind of concentration curl...I love the p90x congdon curl
- Any free weight tricep exercise
- Overhead tricep extension with the rope

Top Bottom