Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What a Clean Diet Does....A Progress Report!

Re: Diet Question?

dayna4u2nv said:
Skim milk with shake or water? What brand off shakes did you take? On your salad was it plain or did you add a little olive oil with vinger? I am assuming the chicken you ate was all boneless and skinless. Also I hate potatoes think I could switch them up with another small serving of carbs? I am seriously thinking of giving this diet a go it seems boring but your results were amazing and with one cheat day a week I think I will live. Are they an condomints like salsa or ketchup you would use. Or just eat it all plain?
Thanks in advance,

Shakes made with water ONLY.

I used NitroTech shakes (MuscleTech).

Salads - usually Balsalmic Vinegar, but sometimes used a small tbsp of Light Italian or Light Honey Mustard. You could definately use vinegar and olive oil.

Yes,chicken was boneless and skinless. I seasoned it with a salt-based spice (Season All). I DID NOT limit salt intake - it causes some water retention, but that goes away with a day or so of salt restriction. Plus, I drank so much water it made no difference. Salt makes boring food taste MUCH better! Sometimes I used a tbsp of BBQ sauce and dipped my chicken in there.

You could swap the potatoes for rice (brown).

As for boring, it is! :) BUT, adjust it for your sanity. I found that sometimes using a tbsp of BBQ sauce, or a little salad dressing made a huge difference in taste, with no difference in results. Also, you can add some condiments to help you through it - there is no reason you can't use salsa, FF sour cream, FF cheese, some veggies, etc if that is what you need. Eatig those things are MUCH better than stopping for fast food becasue you can't stomach another plain chicken breast. Just remember it all has calories so make sure you factor that into your daily totals. A diet is only good if you can follow it.

Also, if you get sick of chicken - which I am at this point. I can't eat chicken right now! :) lol Try turkey breast cutlets or lean beef (eye of round is good). Eye of Round, with a little BBQ sauce and a big green salad is my staple right now! :) Yum!

I am just curious...you indicate here that you eat clean and do not take anything, yet I have seen you on another board talking about gear .....how is it that you are clean ??

Last edited by a moderator:
During this "transformation" I took nothing illegal. I never said here or anywhere else, that I have NEVER taken anything. But during the period of time I lost the weight, from May-September 2003, I took nothing. It was all diet.

Actually, to be honest, I didn't take anything from September 2002-September 2003.

so the pics state those were you in early November, did you take stuff prior to the 6 months you slimmed down with just diet and exercise. I guess it is not clear to me since in early October your other post said you were on already for 3.5 weeks ?? Are the after pics before you started your cycle and not in early November, if so how has the gear changed your physique since then. Sorry for the questions I am just trying to research differences in var etc. make to the physique.

Damnit. I jus tposted this whole long psot and I timed myself out and lost it. I hate that. I'll try to recreate it...

I stated in an earlier post that I lost the weight in 4 months, which I did. In 4 months, I lost just over 30 lbs and went from approx 30%BF to approx 16%BF. I "started" my weight loss the first week of May and "stopped" the first week of September. During my "transformation" I was not concerned with muscle, it was all fat loss. That was when I shifted my goals. After getting down to a reasonable weight, I wanted to work on gaining muscle, with no regard to actual weight.

The picture of me in pink was taken about 3 weeks into the cycle. There were no real noticeable changes in my physique yet, only in my strength gains. Physique changes came about week 4 or so.

It is 100% the truth when I say my weight loss was all natural and all diet. Diet is responsible for the change to my body.

In hindsight, I would have done it differently though. I would have NOT focused to much on cardio and lifted more. So regardless of drugs or not, it is still all diet. Unfortunately, lol.

So, to answer an underlying Q, Anavar can bring about amazing changes to a body, but only when a clean diet and smart training are in place already.

Last edited:
thanks for clearing that up...aside from the diet and training what do you think the var or other stuff helped you to acehive with your physique that you could not have otherwise ...or is it that it helps get you there a little faster. Also, if taking var I understand that it helps harden you up, speeds up recovery etc., but if you only do 1-2 cycles are the benefits permanent, or do they deplete after a certain time frame. I understand that it will help with strength which in turn allows a person to maybe lift a little heavier and build muscle, but does the muscle hardness sustain, or does it decline after you have been off the cycle for awhile.

I can understand the need for substances if a person is competing, but for those who are not but want the look...is this a good choice or is it something that must be continual to reap the benefits.

Daisy,
Thanks again for all the advice. I got it now keep it simple basic clean add a little flavour now and then so you don't go nuts.
I love the fact that you did your transformation all natural. I had been thinking about a cycle of Var but I would rather try it the natural way cause I see it is possible.
By the way I keep trying to send you Karma for all the good advice but they keep telling me to spread it around.

I like asparagus because it is a natural diuretic...although your pee will really smell!

I like corn if I'm not having any other carbs (probably not the best choice for cutting).

Green beans are great...hardly any calories and lots of bulk.

Ceebs inspired, I tried eating insane amounts of broccoli, which I really love, but it made me bloat reeeeeealy bad...not to mention the gas!

Spinach is great in (egg white) omeletes (add onion, mushroom, feta cheese, salsa).

liftnlady said:
thanks for clearing that up...aside from the diet and training what do you think the var or other stuff helped you to acehive with your physique that you could not have otherwise ...or is it that it helps get you there a little faster. Also, if taking var I understand that it helps harden you up, speeds up recovery etc., but if you only do 1-2 cycles are the benefits permanent, or do they deplete after a certain time frame. I understand that it will help with strength which in turn allows a person to maybe lift a little heavier and build muscle, but does the muscle hardness sustain, or does it decline after you have been off the cycle for awhile.

I can understand the need for substances if a person is competing, but for those who are not but want the look...is this a good choice or is it something that must be continual to reap the benefits.

Var basically helped me get results a little faster. I have not gone outside my "natural potential" it's just that Var helps make it a little easier - ASSUMING diet and training are in place. Like I said before, I have done a cycle of Var with a so-so dietand got minimal results. Yes, I got results, but nothing I couldn't have done without the Var.

I have kept all the muscle I gained with Var. I didn't keep the muscle hardness or vascularity, but that might be because my diet wasn't as strict when I went off. I do know I kept MOST of the strength I gained. My weights went up DRAMATICALLY the first time I took Var. They have remained high, even off Var. This does allow me to lift heavier which will help retain muscle.

Honestly, I love Var. I think it is great. I've tried 4 different kinds. :) But I love it because of what it helps me do and also because I get no sides on it. Others might hate it because they gets sides. If you have no intention on competing, but want to maximize yourself, I honestly don't see anything wrong with taking Var - of course, assuming you do the proper research and due diligence to ensure you are getting good stuff.

What I personally think is silly is people taking crazy amounts of harsher substances with no intent on competing OR without doing TONS of research. :) But everyone is different and everyone has their own "comfort level" with what they are okay taking.

Top Bottom